Your donations at work: WT Farms “inspirational” corn maze

by betterdaze 21 Replies latest social humour

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

“Best Life Ever” is displayed at Watchtower Farms, near Pine Bush. The Jehovah’s Witnesses' maze is a work of devotional art, and not intended for exploration like the pagan ones made for Hudson Valley tourists every Halloween.

Source: lohud.com

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

WT actual F!

They really do have too much time on their hands since the bethel lay offs, the introduction of the cart work and reduction in printing lol. (Joke)

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Line up an appropriate chaperone quick!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I think that's a penis on the far right of the maze lol (again, joke).

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

I was trying to figure out what the two "eye's" were, is that a person waving?, oh some buildings. Then I realized that it's a person riding a pollution making tractor. It also looks like the person is being pulled into a giant shredding cog. Gee, crop circle wanna be's.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Good Lord. Surprised they didn't cut a little JWdotOrg logo into it. Leave it to the JWs to carve a maze that you're not able to explore (although methinks this means no "wordly" people are allowed to tour.

Maybe they're missing a chance here though-- imagine hiding lots of WT carts throughout the maze. Tourists could walk the maze and be witnessed to the whole time!

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Can you see the hidden image of tight pants hidden in the maze?? Those wacky subliminal WT artists are at it again!

• amicabl
    amicabl

It's a wonder they didn't use miracle wheat

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh sparrowdown! I see it now...and its all I can see. Thanks.....

• waton
    waton

best life ever at the entrance?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit