I ate a REESES PEANUT BUTTER CUP

by JWdaughter 19 Replies latest jw friends

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter
    Nothing wrong about starting a thread about Reese peanut butter cups. Anything chocolate is totally worth talking about. My preference is white chocolate although I will eat any chocolate someone puts in front of me. I believe I have just about 100 recipes of desserts to make using this wonderful ingredient and to my delight my son and grandson shares my passion for this ingredient.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    "She found it 'profound' to buy and eat a candy bar autonomously as if it's some kind of adult experience .

You must be either 8 years old or Amish."

And you must not have grown up in a cult...or with any manners.

It is amazing the things that makes us reflect on life and where we are sometimes. It can be the smallest things we realize we have a choice about or things we take pleasure in that help us find or realize our place in the world in a new way.

• sir82
    sir82

First world problems.....

• cognac
    cognac
    I'm on Morph's side.....
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

If you think that was bad, this was a complete fail by Reeses.This blob is supposed to be a Christmas Tree.

As far as this being a silly thread, you didn't figure that out from the title? If you think a thread is a waste of time, just ignore it and it will quickly drop out of sight, it's not necessarily to make someone feel bad for starting a thread that you are not interested in.

• pronomono
    pronomono

OMG! The Christmas Tree Reese's are the best. You can't go wrong with all that Peanutty goodness, blob or not.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    Reeses PB cup, is in my food group too
  • Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Omg I am in love with recess peanut butter cups!!! I eat 1 package of 2 cups in it after my lunch !!! Yummyy.... Chicago has a huge Recess factory!
  • talesin
    talesin

Toblerone never fails me!

I have cocoa made with dutch chocolate every day ,,, and I NEED it. :)

• talesin
    talesin

I have the recipe to make your own Reese's Pieces peanut butter cups.

Who was it that called me smug on another thread? hmmm,, well, this is me, looking smug now. :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit