gossiping about a pedophile GRRRRRRR

by Brandy5 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Brandy5
    Brandy5

A publisher can get disfellowshipped for gossiping about a pedophile. A pedophile molested his own child but showed the elders that he was repentant and still lived with his family. This child had told your child about her dad molesting her. Your child told you. You notice that a sister was letting her daughter spend the night with the pedophile's daughter. If you warn this sister in order to keep her daughter out of harms way you can be publicly reproved or even disfellowshipped for 'gossiping about the pedophile"

It does not matter that you are trying to protect a child!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

brandy

• rocky220
    rocky220

Brandi...I wouldn't tell you what to do....but if it were me, I would make an anonymous call to a child welfare agency and give name, address, the situation in home and in the church not leaving out any details and let the chips fall where they may!......rocky220

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I agree, Brandy. Immediately call Child Protective Services! It can be anonymous. But they have to check it out. And make sure you tell them it's a JW. Maybe with all the publicity lately, the agency will move faster.

I swear this makes me so damned angry! It has to be stopped!

April

• rocketman
    rocketman

The whole thing is ridiculous. And thing is, if you go to the elders and tell them what you heard, they likely won't act on it anyway.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Agreed!

Brummie

• Brandy5
    Brandy5

This happened years ago. I warned several mom's. I then moved out of the area with no forwarding address. I did not give a damn if they df'ed me.

He had already been reported. The Elder's told the mom that she should "leave it in Jehovah's hands"

The school nurse reported him.

brandy

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Much respect for you , Brandy. To do the right thing...no matter what the consequences......

Love...

April

• blacksheep
  • blacksheep
    blacksheep

That was weird, somehow my post got erased.

I agree with those who suggested you contact CPS. Get it out of the JW warped rules arena and into the legal arena.

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

We have all seen the way the society trys to shut up and control the congregations by blackmailing each member in keeping there mouths shut, covering every seriouse wrong against any and every instance wherby someone wants to accuse,or expose a wrongfull act within the congregation,ending up with the witness being accused of gossiping ,which leaves them open to dissfellowshiping,what a way to keep absolute and total control,

IN THE END THEY SCARE PEOPLE TO DEATH ,SO MUCH THAT ALL WRONGDOING IS UNREPORTED.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit