When you read this Richard Glossip will probably be dead.

by The Rebel 41 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

How do I feel about this?

TOO MUCH DOUBT.

Shame on you people who are responsible for putting Richard to death.

Richard is scheduled to be put to death in Oklahoma at 3pm on September 16th by lethal injection. I have followed this case and feel like so many people very bad about this.

The Rebel.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

More guns is always the answer. It's the American way.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Witness My Fury. " more guns is always the answer. It's the American way"

The Rebel " What has that to do with this case?"

As Richard said " Unless it's your life on the line you don't know how heavy it is"

In January The U.S suspended Richards impending execution, at the final hour.

Richard " It's so unbelievable"

Now today Richard has to go through those final terrifying hours again, only this time it doesn't look like his execution will be suspended. That in itself, putting a man, (any man) through what Richard went through in January, only to repeat that today only this time to put the lethal injection in Richards arm is ....well imagine it.

How can Richard be put to death, based on the testimony of the man who admitted doing the killing?

And why did he implicate Richard?

(A) So he wouldn't get the death sentence himself.

What was Richards motive?

(A) An answer would be appreciated.

If it can happen to Richard it could happen to ME it can happen to YOU.

The EVIDENCE for Richards execution only a few hours away now, IS WHAT?

Richards being executed is as absurd as me killing someone and saying you put me up to it, so they execute you and not me.

The Rebel.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I cant take any of your threads seriously Rebel after that moon landing nonsense.

Bad things happen when good men stand by and let them, ...or some such.

You live in a society where killing a man guilty by association because the trigger man has already made a deal to squeal and avoided death himself is deemed "justice". Millions are happy with that "justice", otherwise they would be marching in the streets time and time again when that sort of "justice" gets delivered. I'm pretty sure he'd not be facing death if the other guy was, or is that wishful thinking on my part?

It's dumb, it's stupid, but it's just how you do things there.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Witness My Fury. "i can't take any of your comments seriously Rebel after the moon landing noncence"

The Rebel. Then don't reply to them.

Witnes My Fury. "I'm pretty sure he is not facing death if the other guy was, or is that just wishful thinking on my part"

The Rebel. " I'm pretty sure" is not in my mind a reason to put a man to death.So why not research the case before you reply? It might even clarify your " Guilt by association" comment.

The FACT is innocent people are put to death, and I don't care if millions are happy with that justice. I am not. And I am not the only one. This is why Dr Phil opened his new season a week early to highlight this case. This is why people like Richard Branson and millions of ordinary people have partitioned to prevent this execution.

The Rebel.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Hand wringing wont save him if you are so bothered about it, why have you spent weeks doing nothing about it?

Much like the moon landing thread, you still seem unable to read a reply without misunderstanding it.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Witness my Fury: (Q) " why have you spent weeks doing nothing about it?"

The Rebel. (A) That is an ASSUMPTIVE comment. I have personally partitioned and even on posts on this site asked members to review the case and sign the partition if they agree.

Witness my Fury ( Q) " you seem unable to read a reply with out misunderstanding it"

The Rebel ( A) possibly that is often the case, words are such an unsattisfactory way to communicate, as your above comments proved.

Anyway we can quarrel, but the more important issue in my opinion is that today is a cold day for justice in Oaklahoma.

The Rebel.

• Simon
    Simon
    How can Richard be put to death, based on the testimony of the man who admitted doing the killing?

That doesn't count for much in the legal system - many people confess to crimes they don't commit.

It doesn't mean he's 100% guilty and there are miscarriages of justice but simply having someone come forward and claim they did it isn't necessarily "credible new evidence" or evidence of a mistrial in and of itself.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Simon the convicted killer, the man who did the killing is in prison. He got life rather than death by implicating Richard, as the man who put him up to it.

As if that is compelling evidence to put a man to death.

As for motive?

The Rebel.

• Simon
    Simon
    He got life rather than death by implicating Richard, as the man who put him up to it.

So together they sound like a pair of fine outstanding citizens ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit