Next we'll probably experience famine

by wannabefree 22 Replies latest social current

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Better learn to plant a garden. Put out a sign that says "Trespassers will be composted." By your garden. Lol. Still Totally ADD

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I know that as borders continue to close enjoy your oranges and bananas while you can

hoser ...

Yes, enjoy them while you can. Once they close the state borders we will have them all for ourselves to enjoy here in Florida.

Sorry, could not resist. We'll just get screwed down here without fresh Jersey tomatoes. There is nothing like them. Expensive for the shipping, but nothing like them.

Rub a Dub

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Thanks for the comments!

I was at one time in the JW mindset, so I get it.

Having not been raised in I remember, on the one hand, being excited while looking for signs of doom assuring that the end was right around the corner and our deliverance was near, and on the other hand, a side of me feeling guilt and confusion about looking forward to that.

From the outside now, it drives me so crazy that JW's get near orgasmic at the thought of worldwide slaughter.

What have they, in any meaningful way, done to reach out to their neighbors to save them from the impending doom that they hope and pray for ?

It's a farce.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit