Next we'll probably experience famine

by wannabefree 22 Replies latest social current

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

If she thinks famine is supposed to happen next with the four horsemen of the apocalypse then when did the first two horses come?

Maybe they now think the first white horse is the corona virus. Here's my funny take trying to make something fit. The white horse represents the doctor lab coats. The crown on the guy is Corona, which means crown and the bow is the means for sending out the virus all over the world.

I think they still believe the first rider is Jesus.

I have no clue how the red horse, number 2, fits in all this. By the way, the third horse is black and that is associated with famine in revelation.

• hoser
    hoser

The price of food will go up. There is not much surplus in the world and there are already signs that this will be a difficult year for agriculture.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

A thought.

If the JW's keep saying that the government has to attack 'false' religion before it attacks the 'true' religion (them), how come that at every turn, the government is prosecuting them first? Doesn't that imply they are the false religion?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah%27s_Witnesses%27_handling_of_child_sex_abuse#United_States

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Earthquake, vesuvius, yellowstone, kim sends a a bomb somewhere. Another Chernobyl

Pneumonic plague. Ebola

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Yawning!

just saying!

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    This morning my wife made the comment ... "We'll probably experience famine next."

Me: (if my wife ever said something like that) "Well thank you for that little day brighter, honey. I'll bet you're a lot of fun at a party"

This thread reminds me of how every year someone invariably says "I heard" that it's going to be a really bad winter this year because the farmer's almanac predicted it and they've seen that the fur on certain animals is getting thicker."

These folks like the momentary bit of power it gives them over someone else's happiness and they think they sound more interesting, when they get to deliver bad news.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

In the 1960`s my mentor/tutor in the religion told me that Buzzards / Raptorial birds were laying more than the normal /usual eggs than they normally did ,and it was a sign that the GT and Armageddon was close at hand .

The birds picking the bones clean of those slain all over the earth.

I kid you not.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

You are not wrong Smiddy, I remember that too.

I tell you, the dubs are loving this. Any indication that the system is in trouble and they are all over it . It seems like vindication of all their dire forecasts. So far they enjoy the novelty of meetings by zoom and the luxury of not having to get out to the Hall on Sundays. And no field service....Yippee!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This morning my wife made the comment ... "We'll probably experience famine next."

Perhaps your wife should take up some history lessens, famine has happened for thousands of years back in human history and worse many times since 1914.

The JWS is an organization of stupid people teaching others stupid ignorant things.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

There may be a lot of food shortages, and other items, due to the disruption of normal trade for a while, but not in the sense of starvation for the privileged parts of the World that are fed at present. We may have to find alternatives for our normal diet that's all. Shall we make a start by roasting and eating all Doom Mongerers ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit