New Cringe Worthy Music Video From July Broadcast

by JW_Rogue 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• jp1692
    jp1692

The male vocalist sounds like Phillip Ingram.

He's a pretty well-known session singer and has done singing for the WTBTS before.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Jeeeeeze, the only song that I can think of that's worse says something about molested bees.

• Divergent
    Divergent

Agree with all the other comments here... apart from what has already been said, just would like to add that the song sounded very dull & drab... unsurprisingly. Just like the majority of the other JW songs. It sounded like the composers were trying to squeeze the lyrics INTO the song! Plus the reference about the convention being "the best one yet" was totally vomit-inducing!

• Spoletta
    Spoletta
    Reminds me of what you hear after someone says "please hold" on your telephone.
  • Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Scanning over the valley at the end they forgot to add the billions of dead men, women and children that their God is going to kill at Armageddon. 🤢🤢

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

The GB is really no different than the other churches re: christian song videos which resemble the Coca-Cola Bottling Company's 1971 "I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing" commercials. Since seeing this, it shows that this religion is a corporation/business, still influencing its members to move products for the hierarchy's profits!

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Jehovah and Disney World team up for a nice candy coated nothing video.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Impossible to watch the whole thing, but what caught my eye are the brothers with the mustaches. When my dad was made an elder he had to shave his off. Oh, I guess some "new light" was seen by the morons in Brooklyn and now you can have a mustache again? Wow, Jah's loving provision at work again.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

How could you not like that?

• User99
    User99

I was waiting for Caleb & Sophia to arrive on a magic carpet.

No, wait, I'm thinking of Aladdin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit