What is it about pious people that they always have this BLOODY SICKLY SMILE on their faces ALL THE TIME?
New Cringe Worthy Music Video From July Broadcast
That's the half-crazed maniacal cult fake smile smiddy, I'd recognize it anywhere.
I think its only a matter of time before they do a full length disney style bible cartoon with songs like this included. They have the technology with caleb and sophia and they are churning out these songs. They just need to put it together. I wonder what bible story they will go with. Actually, come to think of it, I can see them setting it post Armageddon with flashbacks to the old system.
When we have viewed these broadcasts my ultra keen dub wife puts fingers in ears at the musical offerings...this one is particularly bad. Have they no taste at all?
The words are trite, the plink plonk backing irritates and it is just ....nothing. At least the girl has a voice , which is more than can be said for the man.
Old Brits might remember a t v show" Jukebox Jury" where a panel would here new records and vote them hit or miss.....This would definitely get the raspberry hooter of dislike!
Thoughts & Observations:
1. This is totally aimed at Latin America. Hence, mustaches are acceptable, as is the custom south of de Border.
2. Right from the start, it hits up the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" glorification and praise. Seriously? GB 2.0 has got some GINORMOUS balls!
3. Praising a Convention in a music video, and actually using the stereotypical "this was the best one yet!" line? I swear to God, it's almost like someone is trolling us Ex-JW's. Seriously??? Hysterical.
4. What is with the old WatchTower's being studied and prominently displayed, even put into framed glass, to be admired later on? I'm amazed that something so old, filled with "Old Light" would be so prominently displayed. For those not in the know, that is from at least the late 1800's, early 1900's. I know, cause I've actually got some! They were my great-grandparents! I've never seen anything like this. I truly think this is to prop up the "Overlapping Generations" bullshit. Guess what everyone? This neatly wrapped hot mess of "New Light", isn't going anywhere soon!! They are doubling down on this bullshit, and this video is proof!!!
5. All in all, another emotionally charged, cringe-worthy piece of Noe-televangelist crap. How low can GB 2.0 go? There doesn't seem to be an end to the bottom of this barrel.
And I thought Barbra Streisand's songs were bad. (And I mean the ones that thing did alone, not the ones that Barry Gibb, Donna Summer, or Diana Ross did the creative work.) I would rather listen to real music--too bad the washtowel just about bans anything that is not a Kingdumb malady.
At least, with Barbra Streisand, one can use the excuse "I don't listen for inspiration, just to enjoy the tune". With Kingdumb maladies, you are supposed to be inspired to do what they want you, to believe the lines in them, and to live by them. These Kingdumb maladies, audio or video, thus have a great potential to program the soul for severe hardship that could dog you until it is dissipated. You want that, plus to work toward enslaving the whole human race? If so, then just keep listening exclusively to these Kingdumb maladies. Otherwise, I recommend real music--Led Zeppelin is a good place to start, and Led Zeppelin IV is an excellent first album to get.
Well said wing commander!
WingCommander - "...GB 2.0 has got some GINORMOUS balls..."
Or they're trying to compensate for their old, shriveled, wrinkly (and clearly unused) ones...
Seriously though, remember when it was acknowledged (can't remember where) that most WT content was written by underlings and rubber-stamped by the GB after a quick review?
I swear, sometimes I think there might be Ttatters amongst said underlings who are deliberately cranking out this doofy-ass stuff, knowing that sooner or later, content that makes the Org look stoopid can't help but get greenlit ('specially if it strokes GB ego).
My face while watching this...