About 'Regular' Pioneers

by Gayle 24 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It is all about "titles" and outward appearances.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Did I see right no more gilead?really?
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Regular pioneers are so hot right now.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I would guess that their only contribution is whatever magazine's they place and the money they donated for them, plus whatever contributions to the world wide work they collected. Not that that could be very much , but since they don't cost the org anything, any amount is a plus for them.

• Sabin
    Sabin

I think they will bring in a new type of pioneer. Your'll have the RP 70 hours, AuxP 50 hours & then the something like MiniP 30 hours. & every-one will say "oh how loving of the brothers to think of those who have always wanted to pioneer but couldn't quite manage the 50". The Borg will come out looking like gods. It will only be those that question it that will see it any different.

As for donations, most RP are in debt for 1000's. Stay out of debt, but pioneer. contradiction or what.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Regular pioneers are free labor powerhouse with zero responsibilities for the Organization. What's not to like?

Eden

• fulano
    fulano
    No value at all, unless you are an elder willing to move from time to time.
  • cofty
    cofty

When I was a pioneer it was 1000 hours per year or 90 hours per month. If you didn't manage 90 hours you had to write an excuse on the back of the pink slip.

It occurred to me that it was a con. If I stopped pioneering and reported 20 hours a month as a publisher I would be an outstanding example. If I report 85 as a pioneer I get grief.

We stopped pioneering.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    A regular job takes at least 8 hours out of a persons day.....add that to meetings, and study, and field serve us, and well.........its not gonna add up anymore. The free ride is over, and well.....😲 ...minimum wage actually pays better. Thats puuuuurdeeee bad.😠
  • prologos
    prologos

Regular Pioneers are the real suckers, Pledging to do 100, 90 what is it now hours, a goal that forces you to go out, ?? at least we "special" pioneers got paid 30 cents an hour. wow!!

and the pioneer's benefits? Brooklyn has a bridge to sell nearby.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit