A Fantasy I Have To Protest Cart Witnessing

by Wild_Thing 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I am not a protester and I hate confrontation, but I have always thought it would be hilarious to set up a Kool-Aid stand right next to the JW Carts and sell purple Kool-Aid. I wonder how many would get the joke?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I thought a jwfacts cart with ARC info, blood doctrine info, De-Effing info, an explanation of the BITE model for cults etc.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Offer free Jim Jones Kool Aid November 18th so you won't need a business license and people will get the point at least the older ones.

You know a picture is worth a thousand words and what better way to make a point and the thing could be really a catchy trend in the future, go with your instincts on this one for sure.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

* snicker *

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Go for it!

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Make it a grape flavor aid booth for that extra bit of authenticity

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Make it a grape flavor aid booth for that extra bit of authenticity''

What, awe, I don't see any cookies to go with the Kool-Aid.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Trolling is always a better choice than protesting, IMO.

Reminds me of a Youtube video I saw recently, featuring a guy following behind a Neo-Nazi march, slowly playing "Ride of the Valkyries" on a tuba.

Funniest goddamn thing I'd seen all day.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Hey what about setting up a "Shunglass Hut" stand beside them for all your shunning needs.

Selling "shunglasses" with a jwborg logo across the lense so can't see anyone.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    "shunglasses" with a jwborg logo across the lense

Make them rose colored and offer free lemon aid to go with it. I little table,some plastic jugs of kool aid, and some rosy colored jim jones type sun glasses.

Guyana Tragedy: Jim Jones Story

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit