12th Planet: What if......

by blackguard 22 Replies latest jw friends

• blackguard
    blackguard

Hi Guys, Unfortunately, I don't have the answers for everything otherwise I'd be a cult leader competing with the Watcher organization, right? I was one of those naive ones that believed the bible first and foremost and had serious reservations about what the Brooklyn spinmeisters said it said. When I extricated myself I didn't throw the baby out with the bathwater, as so many now-xjws do. I departed the orwellian world still trying to understand scripture. One of the things that puzzled me from day one, was Jesus statement about the "heavens shaking". I think all of this might be more simple than commentators claim. A commission for Christians was NOT to be calculating dates,(something the WTS does well) but to await the Return of the Master, watchful. The disciples asked for a "sign" (singular) not a composite sign as some claim. Jesus seems to say the only sign marking his imminent Coming was a celestial event,Mat 24:29. The Hebrew scriptures alludes to a literal event as having ocurred previously from which apocalyptic metaphores originate. Jesus, in turn, capitalizes on this centuries old metaphor and turns it into the literalism from which the metaphor originally began. Am I making any sense? As regards scientific theories they're always in flux for the express reason that men don't know. Apparently superior technology to the Hubble exists: It involves manipulating the physical lens on an earth-bound observatory to see even further into space. The Starlifter Kiuper Belt Airborne Observatory back in the early 1980's was flying at high altittudes for the purpose of locating the 10th planet; it's my understanding that it was sighted from whence the December 1983 NASA news report emanated and subsequently quickly withdrawn. And heathen, if it's any consolation, this large star doesn't strike earth so there;s no need to unduly fret.

• SYN
    SYN
    The Starlifter Kiuper Belt Airborne Observatory back in the early 1980's was flying at high altittudes for the purpose of locating the 10th planet; it's my understanding that it was sighted from whence the December 1983 NASA news report emanated and subsequently quickly withdrawn. And heathen, if it's any consolation, this large star doesn't strike earth so there;s no need to unduly fret.

Nope. Brown dwarf stars are A) tiny, and B) dark, which means that they are not typically very easy to detect unless they occlude something much larger. Thus, it would seem like a waste of time for this plane to fly about, when what's really needed for detecting that sort of thing is an orbital platform unhindered by atmospheric interference.

A brown dwarf is an extremely heavy object - MUCH heavier than Earth. If it were to fly anywhere near our planet, the sheer tidal forces it would create would most likely drown most people on the planets. Imagine the Pacific Ocean suddenly decided to be 20 kilometers deeper, you get the idea.

So, we're screwed anyway. There won't BE anyone for "Jesus" to "save" after an event of that magnitude, only lots of drowned corpses.

[SYN], Optimist Class.

• blackguard
    blackguard

Hi syn, I'm not sure how you define "tiny", but what I've read is that this nibiru star or brown dwarf is as large as Jupiter. To me, that's large! It's mass is claimed to be great. It is difficult to see as you state, but NOT with infrared telescopy. I understand the Kiuper Airborne Observatory employed such as has other agencies seeking the large stellar object. Without infrared it is apparently impossible to sight until it bursts into the solar system when it glows a blood-red color. Because I am not a scientist, I have referenced the works of scientists in making statements which bear on the science of it. Some claim its influence is being felt even now in weather changes and increased volcanic activity. Some claim (i)earth's plates will shift(ii) there'll be monstrous tidal waves(iii) and a pole shift (iv) no sunlight for up to 6 months after it departs. Are these claims true? I have no way of knowing that and I only suppose no-one else can either for the reason that they are speculations. My supposition, based on scripture, and to a lesser extent myths, is that the passage of the 12th planet(sundisc, etc.) through our solar system is, while fear-inspiring, largely inconvenient in the damage it causes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit