12th Planet: What if......

by blackguard 22 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

One more; a 'save' for a rainy day:

scrolls
    ... s halo is being described here as the brown dwarf moves away ... the scrolls were recently
    made public, the influence of Enochian Judaism in ... Was Nibiru the Star (12 ...
    www.darkstar1.co.uk/scrolls.html - 22k - Feb 17, 2003 - Cached - Similar pages

• sf
    sf

Well, editing is not an option at this time, and I keep finding lil' tidbets:

TRUTH ABOUT ORION
    ... and manipulated by some Beings from an adjacent planet, and that those Beings were
    the "Original Illuminati". ... It was a brown dwarf star and it was not inhabited ...
    www.think-aboutit.com/aliens/truth_about_orion2.htm - 39k - Cached - Similar pages

sKally

• blackguard
    blackguard

Hi sKally,

Having a cursory glance of the material you posted, I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Andy Lloyd's Darkstar site deals with the myths and science of the brown dwarf, but I disagree with some of his conclusions,chiefly because I place scripture as the guide for my core beliefs and not the evolutionary hypothesis which he leans toward. Have you read Velikovsky's Worlds In Collsion? I can't buy into David Icke's reptilian theories, but he nevertheless has a clear grasp of what's happening in the world and the Illuminati plan. E.Watchman's 'conversation' with Yehovah, I guess is a parody??

I am supposing that the Grand Masters make their plans according to occultic lore and the NWO may well come into overt existence when the sundisc emerges either out of, or returns through the Great Triangle near Orion and Sirius.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm no scientist, but I would guess that one could work out mathematically whether it is possible to have a "planet" on a 4000 year or whatever orbit around our sun. (meaning is it possible it would get "thrown off" into outer space not to return) There would obviously be an unknown -being the mass of the planet in question but you should be able to work out a range. I would guess it couldn't be larger than our sun otherwise it would be imposing a gravitational effect our whole solar system and over time we would end up orbiting around it or in a binary system, which obviously isn't happening. ???

• blackguard
    blackguard

Hi ballistic, I'm not a scientist either; more of a simpleton. I understand that some have experimented with computer models, but the difficulty seems to consistently be what information is fed into the computers. For example; Sitchin may've been the first to propose, based on his Sumerian cuneiform translation and mathematical extrapolations, that their inference to 360 years (degrees in a circle) meant that because the Sumerian nibiru did not visit that regularly, it therefore must be 3600 years. However, the Sumerian "O" may simply mean a cycle and besides, the Sumerians had no way of knowing if it came every 3600 years. Others have tried to fix points in history, e.g. The Red Sirius of 25AD: The Star of Bethlehem near Christ's birth and various other sightings of celestial phenomena. Some contemporary scientists have offered what seems to be some sound theories to explain solar system perturbations. One is that the sun has a binary partner around which nibiru orbits. Another is that our solar system orbits a central point in the galaxy and intersects with unknown anomalies. Still another says that the sun and its nemesis orbit each other and when they come into close proximity to each other comets get kicked out of the Kuiper Belt or The Oort Cloud. The Oort Cloud has been likend to a cliff where astronomers cannot peer in and some suspect that large objects, including comets, lie waiting there.

What the true state of affairs is I could not begin to say. All I know is what Christ Jesus said and other verses in scripture suggest. His description in Mat24:29 could well be that of a large star-like passage into our solar system. Now whether that star passes between sun and earth so as to "darken" it, or it has such a compound effect to both increase and decrease solar flaring I do not know. My suspicion is that perihelion is reached via a passage between earth and sun.

• Valis
    Valis

your can definitely get stellar with WORM WOOD...that's what they make absynthe you know...eheh.....um do you think that if the hubble can pick up events that have happened many many thousands, or millions of years ago, that it could possibly pick up the existence of something orbiting beyond Pluto?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• heathen
    heathen

Nothing wrong with thinking up some theories . Even if that were true , would it change your life any? To me this is along the lines of scientists being scared to extremes that a commet may one day hit the earth . I don't think there is much anyone can do about it accept try to understand it and be at peace with it rather than get in a paranoid frenzy over it .

• anti-absolutism
    anti-absolutism

Does everybody remember what happened when Orwell's "War of the World" was broadcast on the radio? Humans certainly do at least seem to be a little gullible, and they seem to like doom and bad news. Has anyone here ever passed a bad accident and NOT looked to see how BAD anybody got it?

Just my 2 cents... Brad

• ballistic
    ballistic

Vallis, I love Absynthe, but it gives you a hang over for 2 days!!! Had to give it up.

Blackgaurd

I'm not so sure about some of your biblical applications, but I like the speculation for it's own philosophical value. I would just like to say about encountering anomalies as the Milky Way rotates... our galaxy rotates at a few 100 km/sec depending on how far towards the centre of the galaxy you are and it takes rougly 240 Million years to go round once, so chances are, nothing is coming round every several thousand years. Anything cyclical is going to have to be at a Solar System level or it would just never happen again.

If anyone is at Masters degree level for the math on rotation of galaxies (which I'm NOT) heres a good link:

http://www.astronomy.sussex.ac.uk/~loveday/galStruct/index.html

-download "lecture notes"

Here's just a strangely interesting link I found while looking up some stuff on this:

http://www.ubfellowship.org/archive/science/jupiter.htm

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

The 12th planet and its alien inhabitants, follow and eliptical orbit, that brings them in close proximity to the earth and they visit the earth and its inhabitants at that time, every 3600 years of earth time.

Well at least this is the claim of an historian and archeologist named Zecharia Sitchin. He has written several books on this and other alien visitations. He includes lots of interesting, -if authentic-, pictures and drawings of objects from several museums to back up his arguments.

He is every bit as convincing and more so than the wbts so if you enjoy this sort of thing, I recommend that you buy some of his books. I think he wrote 6 or 7 and they come in soft back.

He is very convincing and scholarly in his writings. Produces lots of old stone tablets and scrolls and ancient writings and beliefs.

If only there was some way to verify all these claims without a lifetime and a lot of effort and money being spent, it would be great.

Outoftheorg of the if only class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit