Blueblades Pacemaker Update.

by Charles Gillette 15 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Good news, Charles. Keep care of yourself and enjoy many years.

I remember Blueblades -- trying to picture your avatar (I think that's what it's called).

Best to you.

• amicabl
    amicabl

Good to hear Charles. All the best to you for the future.

I had quadruple bypass four years ago at 66 followed by 24 hours in ICU on potassium and magnesium drips to stabilise heart rate. All good now except I often wake up and lie still for half an hour while my heart sorts itself out. The human body is a remarkable thing.

GrreatTeacher....I don’t take statins and my doctor has no problem with that. My experience is that you have a heart attack or two and then you think there might be something wrong.

Before my operation I was up a ladder pruning a tree with a bow saw in the heat when I felt extremely tired and had to lie down. I was later told I had had two heart attacks including a “silent” one a week before.

I’m back pruning trees (with power tools now) but if I feel overly tired I go and lie down. I guess the thing is not to worry about it too much. Most of the time I feel really well so who knows.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Another day of life is a victory. May you have many victories ahead.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Glad to hear you're doing good Charles. Having a positive attitude certainly helps...and it sounds like you do have a good attitude!👍

• flipper
    flipper

Hey Charles, my wife and I both wish you the best in health and happiness as you continue through this up and down journey we call - life. Hang in there friend, take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Charles Gillette
    Charles Gillette

Giordano Great to hear it. My aortic bovine valve is now in it's 7th year.Just starting the pacemaker. We are right behind you and yours into our 50th year of wedding bliss. Thanks.

Great Teacher. Get daily checkups and screening. Don't wait until something bad happens,be proactive, it could save your life and extend it longer. Thanks

Perry. How long for mom? Hey, only a little like Elvis? Really, he looks a lot like me.Thanks

Smiddy3 Thanks. Look me up in the members as Blueblades. I go back to 2002.

LV101 My Avatar was a Disposal Razor. Go to members look me up.Thanks

Amicabl Wow! Take good care of yourself.Thanks.

Flipper. Great Avatar! Never heard of a bad Dolphin. Peace out to you and yours. Thanks

Xanthippe, Carla, Wannaexit, Daysoffuturepassed and Wasanelderonce. Thanks to all of you.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit