Washington Post in US: Jehovah's Witnesses Face Child Sex Abuse Investigation in Australia

by cultBgone 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It's a Kindle fire. It's more of a tablet computer than an e-reader. They still make the kindle paperwhite which is just a reader. If your main use will be reading, the paper white is better as the screen is more like a book.

It has its drawback as a tablet, besides issues with JWN, some videos won't play on it, and I have had issues with the charging port, but it's really cheap, the last I looked they were $120. I use mine a lot, so if I get two years of use out of them I figure I got my money's worth.

• Sail Away
    Sail Away
    Oops! Wrong thread!
  • steve2
    steve2

Hey, I wasn't negative about the OP but more puzzled about why someone had not posted it a month earlier, especially given the OP's request that posters write in response to the Post - one month later?!

Many comments made on this forum last month were about the lack of media coverage on the Australisn Royal Commission and unbeknownst to us here wasvthe Washington Post article. So, my apologies for my post coming across as negative.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit