Washington Post in US: Jehovah's Witnesses Face Child Sex Abuse Investigation in Australia

by cultBgone 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    I love the Washington Post! I got a free subscription to the digital version (which is different than the website) for a while because I have a Kindle (Amazon and the Post are owned by the same company). It was so good I paid for it when the free subscription ran out. The articles are more in depth and well written than the typical news sources, especially when it comes to politics. It updates twice a day, so there is always something new to read. They also have more coverage of issues from around the world. They covered the RC hearings when most US news did not. They also have good science articles as well.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

OrphanCrow - "...If the WTS digs in their heels..."

You mean "when"...

...or do you a betting girl?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Vidiot: You mean "when"...
    ...or do you a betting girl?

Lol! I am trying to be nice. It's a skill that I have been told I lack at times and I need a little practice in diplomacy.

Nope. I'm not gonna bet. I don't like the odds. ;p

• steve2
    steve2

Cultbegone exclaims that news reports on the Australian Royal Commission of Inquiry have finally hit the United States. Huh? The article is dated 14th August - so is this the first time this article is appearing on this forum? The request in the OP to send in comments to the Post is a bit late isn't it?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OrphanCrow - "I'm not gonna bet. I don't like the odds."

I don't think there's a single bookie in Vegas who'd like those odds.

• LV101
    LV101
    Vidiot - I'm sure you're right -- stupid idiots! Why wouldn't they pick this up - too busy with the political arena, I guess.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose
    There were other threads about this article when it first came out.
  • cultBgone
    cultBgone

Steve2, I already addressed your points on page one. It may be a month old, but I just ran across it during a search. Does that make it invalid? Why so negative?

LisaRose, sorry that I missed those earlier posts.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Well, I must confess post number two on the topic was from me. I have a Kindle so the search function doesn't work, I went back two pages and didn't see anything on it, so I started a thread and was promptly reminded there was already a thread on it, oops.

But no problem, obviously some people didn't see the original thread, so it's a good thing you posted it again.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

You can access an internet message board on a Kindle?

I didn't know that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit