NEW WORLD TRANSLATIO. WAS IT INSPIRED BY JEHOVAH.

by nightwarrior 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

whom was credited with writing the gospels , Matthew / Mark/ Luke/ John / why the same said disciples.

Who wrote the NEW WORLD TRANSLATION.????????????? AS IT HAS NO AUTHOR,No one is brave enough to claim responsibility for this PARTICULAR INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE.

Whom is responsible for all the changes of scripture, no one will put there name to doing this.therfore if no one from the society claims to being the author ,is it because they have invalidated the word of jehovah and are scared that they will receive the plagues as mentioned in revelation.for adding to the scriptures or taking things away.

The society dont put jehovah god down as the author,

therfore if this is so ,why then are millions of people using this uninspired channel of communication to worship the creator ,jehovah .

With all the scripual changes within the new world translation,how has this traversty of lies not been seen by the people whos lives are controlled by this translation,

The founding farther of the society Charles Taz Russell needs to be evaluated before you put your lives on the line,if you love jehovah as much as you claim to do then check out the beliefs of charles Taz Russell

THERFORE IF JEHOVAHS SPIRIT IS NOT DOWN AS THE AUTHOUR

THE SOCIETY WONT ADMIT TO BEING THE AUTHOR

WHY ARE YOU USING A PRETEND BIBLE ( )

ASK YOURSELF IS IT FROM JEHOVAH OR JUST A GROUP OF UNINSPIRED MEN ,ITS YOUR CHOICE.

AND YOUR CHILDRENS LIVES.CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO FIND OUT

YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON YOUR DECISION.PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT.

Edited by - nightwarrior on 15 February 2003 18:47:8

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Scripture is inspired by God - and regardless of the intention of the human writer, we hear other things being told to us - divine things.

The nwt is inspired by the wt society - and regardless of the intention of the human writer, we hear other things being told to us - jw things.

• Scully
    Scully

Was the NWT inspired by Jehovah?

Only if Jehovah was on crack at the time.

Love, Scully

• archangel01
    archangel01

No, because there are no answers to the questions that people ask about it. They change back and forth old light, new light ,black light ,star light etc etc.They can't get anything right and yet their Bible is suppose to be the only true one.It doesn't make any sense and that proves they are false. I mean they can never give you a str8 answer. There Bible is false because they added to it so your not getting Gods message or word or Hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Voyager
    Voyager

Hi Hight Warrior:

I think that you make an excellent point, in your article. For those who would like to prove to a jw, that their Bible is not inspired, can simply show them page 1641. The appendix information plainly admits to 237 times the rendering or inserting of the Divine Name. Revelation 22: 18 is quite clear when it reads"I am bearing witness to everyone that hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll. God does not inspire anyone to break his laws. Voyager.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

That's too simple, Voyager, because it deals with how the name or word was rendered in the original version, and you will find hosts of books dealing with that topic. It i snot a question of adding words or meanings, but of finding what was written originally. You may like or dislike the result, and find points pro or con, but your Rev. quote is not applying here.

• Voyager
    Voyager

Old Hippie:

I appreciate your comment, but remember that the application still stands, that if you add or take away from scripture no matter how it applies, you are still breaking God's law. Are you seriosly going to make everyone believe out there, that you don't believe that the NWT has had additions or subtractions?

If you do, they may think twice before reading anymore of your threads.

• Sargon
    Sargon

I beleve that Freddie Franz is responsible for most of the translating of the NWT.

I've been questioning lately the NWT's claim near the back of who wrote what books and the dates associated with them. I've got some books on order dealing with this issue, will post anything I find of interest.

Jehovah on crack, good one Scully. Maybe Him and Freddie smoked a pipe together.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

Yeah, Jehovah inspired the change of "shambles" to "meat market." That was always one of the examples I heard used to justify the NWT: make it more up to date. Thanks to Jehovah for blessing his people with more precise language.

Also the change of the word was god to the "word was A god" to dispel the trinity. Again, a blessing from Jah so that only the JW's would fully understand that the trinity is a lie. Listening to that justification of interpretation was pretty mind boggling. Who's on first?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It was inspired by ill educated,pompous liars,who couldn`t find their own ass with both hands and a road map..MeatMarket= Shambles,haven`t heard that one in a while.My dad talked about that after going to elders school in the early 70`s..What a waste of life...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit