5 Yr. Old Daughter Dies But Mom Still Aux. Pioneer

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

A recent experience was given at the meeting about how a faithful sister deemed her commitment to auxillary pioneer as being so important, that even after her 5 year old daughter rather suddenly died, she kept her promise to auxillary pioneer, just 2 weeks after the child's death. The congregation generally was impressed with this sister's experience and many expressed their admiration for this sister, who has since become a regular pioneer ( for over 20 years).

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i think its just a question of time before she has a nervous breakdown....well done to her for burying her head in the sand, not.

• Sheryl
    Sheryl

that just shows how far brainwashing can go. it can shut down normal emotions. imagine the congregation bragging about that. the poor sister is just on automatic pilot. like we all were but were lucky enough to escape.

• minimus
    minimus

This elder's wife is the essence of tranquility. She has helped dozens to come into the "truth'. Their is no concern that she may get a nervous breakdown. She is considered a "model", just like Christ.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    She is considered a "model", just like Christ.

yes i can believe it! maybe nearly on a par.

• OrbitingTheSun
  • Stephanus
    Stephanus

Having been in her situation and had the loving brethren approach me in my grief, my heart goes out to her. That "When a Loved One Dies" brochure is one of the most putrid, evil, obnoxious documents I've ever had the misfortune to have shoved in my face. One of the gems of advice in that Devil's-document: you shouldn't grieve too much; alllowing to much time for grief can interfere with the worldwide work! *#%$ing Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's a nice hot little corner of Hell waiting for the creators of this moral pollution, let me tell you!

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello minimus,

thanks for sharing this ...extremely sad story.

It show what happens when you're no longer

yourself.

I do agree with Sheryl:

"...it can shut down normal emotions.

Imagine the congregation bragging about that.

The poor sister is just on automatic pilot."

Just adding...how long before she'll come to her

senses???

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

That's unfortunate this sister is not allowing herself time to grieve. Pioneering is only putting it off.

Devon

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Poor little child - I'm really sorry she died so young and was forgotten so quickly.

Anybody seen "The Stepford Wives" lately?

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit