WE WON!!!!

by mommy 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Wendy,

I'm so happy for you sweetie. Whatever it was, you certainly have too much on your
    hands already to worry about dealing with the cruddy legal system. Congratulations!

I have been trying all day to write a reply to your letter. I cry every time I try. You're so
    sweet, and thoughtful to worry about me, of all things. I will write a proper reply as soon as I can
    get the words past the lump in my throat. You really are such a dear person. Thank you for all
    you said and shared with me.

Though I haven't known you long I look forward to getting to know you better
    and hopefully, being lucky to count you among my friends.

*huge huge hugs*
    Thanks for sharing your good news with us. We'll take all of that around here that we can
    get.

I'll write soon as I can get myself together...

Love
    Es

• mommy
    mommy

Thank You all!
    It is great to know you all share my enthusiam without even knowing the case! That is wonderful. I posted on the Family forum, under the thread entitled "Circle of friends" if any of you wants to read the beginning after the endlol
    wendy

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Mommy:

Many, many, congratulations!

I knew you'd come out on top! Way to go!

Expatbrit

• Gopher
    Gopher

Wendy,

Congratulations on standing your ground! Yes, you have changed, you've gotten even better!

The term "mommy" was never more apt or better-deserved.

Gopher

• DAVID
    DAVID

Wendy,

no idea what on earth you are talking about, but if you're happy - I'm happy!

David

• neyank
    neyank

Way to go Wendy.

As JanH Said, Sometimes the system does work.

neyank

• Prisca
    Prisca

HORAAYY!!

Absolutely glad that everything worked out for you (and so it should have - you weren't guilty in the first place!)

You are a great Mommy!!

• somebody
    somebody

Congratulations , mommy !

I'm glad to hear that everything worked out.

peace,
    somebody

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

You go girl!!! You know I love you!! Maybe you should take Tom up on that law school thought. You could do it!
    TW

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Hi Wendy. I'll go read your story and I am always happy when someone can be right up there with the lawyer and win.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit