WE WON!!!!

by mommy 40 Replies latest jw friends

• mommy
    mommy

Hey all you lovely people. I just want to scream it out loud! We won! The lawyer backed down in the case against us, and they withdrew the petition.
    Of course this is after the judge refused for us to be represented by a lawyer. So yours truly had to sit there as the social worker in the case lied several times concerning our case. But then I was able to cross examine her. Where is Venice's manical laugh? HAHHHAHHAHHAHA I was then able to give my testimony. Which of course included the states attorney calling my house and talking for over ten minutes without representing himself as the attorney for the state agency. I thought he was one of the 20+ ones I had called. Immediatly he withdrew the case.

Tom said I was shaking, but that the attorney was shaking even more!He also thinks I should go to law school You could tell who was lying in the room today, and it wasn't me.

Anyway this is for all of you who have supported me in this case Without really knowing all the details even. Thank you all for helping me to remain strong! And even though it looked like it was stacked against us in the beginning, truth prevailed!
    Oh I am so excited Grinning from ear to ear!
    wendy

• outnfree
    outnfree

HOORAY! HOORAY! for you, Mommy!
    And I don't know what it's about, but I'm happy you're ecstatic!
    Revel in your joy!

outnfree

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

congrats.......

job welldone!

• Seven
    Seven

YES!!!!!!

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

WAY TO GO WENDY

i'm so glad it all worked out in the end!

(((((wendy & family)))))

love
    harmony

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Fantastic! I don't know the details, but.....congratulations!!

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Nice one wendy,
    Well done!!!!!!!!!

Yours dig

Ordinary people just like you and me...
    We're the keepers of our destiny...

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((((wendy)))))))))))))))) WTG!! I knew it would turn out ok!! luv,tina

• nojw86
    nojw86

I am happy for you also. Congrates on winning. Was there a mustard seed invloved here instead of a mango.? Faith......mustard seed... lol regards , nojw

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Happy for you, ya don't owe us details, but if you felt like filling us in I'd listen.

Yeru

YERUSALYIM

There is more of heaven and earth than is dreamt of in your philosphy, Horatio.
    Shakespere: Hamlet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit