Jehovah's Witnesses want to invite you to their newly refurbished hall!

by username 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

“There are a lot of questions about Jehovah’s Witnesses – this is an opportunity to come and see the hall to put your mind at rest and to see what is here.”

What a stupid thing to say!

Even WT PR doesn't make such gaffes.

Doc

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge
    So cheap with the chairs. Is that the norm now? I remember fighting my brothers for the arm rest for the full two hours every sunday. It was the most fun part of the meeting.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

They're very proud of their pretty blue sign:

Nauseating!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    What a comparative dump... Even my local hall , less than 5 years old, has good seats still. They are getting less and less for their efforts and not wont let themselves acknowledged it
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Are the meetings only 30 min now? With those cheap uncomfortable chairs. What happened to the cushy ones w/ armrests? I guess the GB took that budget for their new watches and let them get cheap chairs instead.
  • OverlappingGeneralizations
    OverlappingGeneralizations

I know on the bottom of our chairs, they are branded... "CHURCH CHAIRS"! Oh no! Get off of her my people!

I agree though, with no armrests, how will the brothers hold their heads up and pretend to be deep in thought while sleeping? Well, I suppose now they can lay down across several seats to sleep.

I know the obese "friends" were always complaining about the armrest chairs being too small. Looks like Jah has answered their prayers.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...........................................Image result for watchtower logo blue..

................................................STUCK IN THE 70`S..

• username
    username
    Funny when we are awake we can see a sales pitch for what it is.
  • username
    username
    And another thing. Do you really think the JW's are inviting the public for just a COFFEE and a chat! Nope I'm sure bags will fully loaded, carts will strategically positioned on or around the entrance, suites and dresses will be worn, and many false smiles will be enacted!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

username - "Jehovah's Witnesses want to invite you to their newly refurbished hall!"

"Quick, before the Org sells it!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit