What I think of some of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

by LyinEyes 25 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

You want to know what I think of alot of you on this board?????

More than you will ever know,,,,,,,,,, , and I mean that in the best way possible. So many of you here have touched my heart so much, I could name names but that would take too long.

My son wonders why I talk on the phone to people I havent met in person and they wonder why I say," I love you", to people THEY dont know!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. I tell my little son that these are friends of mine and we share alot of things in common and we are have known each other for awhile. I guess in their little world , they think they should know everyone that I do.

I don't have alot to do with much family anymore , and I don't make friends around town,,,I am very happy with the small group of people I know around town and I have a full plate with so many friendship from you guys here on the board.

There are just some here that reach out to me , even when I don't ask for it but they know I need it. I thank you all for that. Thanks for the cards, the emails, and the phone calls, it has opened a whole new world up to me. Before I was in a little congregation full of little old ladies and never had anyone even close to my century in age to share things with. I was happy enough , I thought raising my babies and I had Denny to talk to . But when I found my girlfriends here, it showed me so much of what I was missing out on.

Thanks to all of you for being such good friends,,,,,,,,and in that , I do mean all of you on this board.

I can't wait to hug you all in Dallas,,,,,,,,,,and I hope I can be as good of a friend as you all have been to me...........Dede

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Shall I bring the Kleenex, deedee?

• animal
    animal

I will hold you to that hug..... WT too.

Animal

• Solace
    Solace

DeDe,

You are such a sweetie!

We love you too hun!

• animal
    animal

All we need is XW and we will have the Angels plus one "prospect".

Animal

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

DeDe,

You are indee a very sweet person. You seem to wear your heart on your sleeve. I wish I lived closer. I's love the chance to meet you.

• Sirona
    Sirona

aw, dede, you've helped me too! in my recent thread about my problems you were there for me. Thanks so much,

Love

Sirona

• seedy3
    seedy3

I wanna go to Dallas!!!!!! Ok, the next big apostofest will be in Guam

• shera
    shera

SIGHHH,I'm jealous ,everyone gets to meet someone on this board!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Dede:

I think the same of you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit