What do you think when you go by a Kingdom Hall?

by TresHappy 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Sangdigger
    Sangdigger

I think about how glad i am that i dont have to B.S anyone about my spirituality, and put up with all the genuine phoniness, or answer to questions about why i missed 3 meeting in a row, ect......

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Eeeeeeuuuurghhhhzzzzziiizzzzzzzzurdafahbibbohooooyaahaaahaa.

It's like a hyperkalaemic neuropathy, with a temporary fever like shivering.

• Brandy5
    Brandy5

I feel sad for all of us that have lost family beacuse of that cult. I feel sorry for all the sister's who are married to men who beat them only to havve the Elders tell them to be better wives.

Mostly I feel bad for the children who are abused.

brandie

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

I live only five minutes from my former hall and avoid going by there if at all possible. The elders know my car and the last time I went by there they followed me home for an impromptu sheperding visit. Them damn stalkers. I should of called the police.

• Simon
    Simon

I drive past my old hall everyday. Tue and Thur I often see them going in.

I tend to think "poor fools". It's sad to see the people I knew getting old and the young kids I knew growing up, all wasting their lives.

They do look kind of rediculous too - I get embarrassed thinking that people would once have seen me "proudly marching into the hall".

• shera
    shera

****shakes head**** thinking why did I do that to myself?Can't believe that was part of my life.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    secretly cheers that they don't have to go back into one of those things

Cheering? Yep. Secretly? Hell no. Mostly I just feel relief, like 10 tons of pressure has been lifted off of my shoulders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit