Gilbert Gonzalez for Governing Body

by Foolednomore 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Can’t blame you… Rick Fearon and Six Screens are the Alex Jones and InfoWars of the XJW community.

Fearon seems to have calmed down a little as he’s gotten older, but back in the day he was practically the Org’s apostate poster boy.

He ticked all of Top-Shelf Tony’s boxes.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I've heard of Speedy Gonzalez but that's about it.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I first stumbled across Rick Fearon around 2007 or so on youtube.

He did seem really hot-headed and loud, prideful. Like some guy just causing problems.

He seems more down to earth now, patient and easier to listen to.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

IGG4GB had a very interesting live feed on youtube this evening

He discussed how the Borg may be using this new "tablet"" or ""paperless" technology not only to cut costs on printed material. But,,to store data in cookies in cache to send companies data where users i.d. can be stored to obtain information about them where the Borg may be in cahoots with.

To in a way spy on users to obtain shopping habbits to make money off of advertising.

To sway users to shop at certain outfits which the Borg supports. Unbeknownst to the rank and file.

It was only a theory that Gilbert threw out there.

But anybody whos anybody knows the Borg can be underhandedly be involved with anyone. Ie;,,UN,,tobacco companies...

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Sorry,,, forgot to mention that there is some 3rd party app mentioned. Something about "new publisher" that elders are wanting the $heeple to download on their tablets,phones.

Tracking information/ spying? Who knows anymore. Nothing would surprise.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Beth Sarim- You have to be careful with Jw website because they have tracking software on that which runs in the background. When I go on their site it is always from a public connection/terminal. I don't trust those bastards.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

'' they have tracking software on that which runs in the background. When I go on their site it is always from a public connection/terminal''

I always wondered myself about this. They could be tracking users by using their website.

Tracking potential 'leakers' or what not.

It's all about the 'organization' and it's best interests.

I don't trust those bastards any further than I can trust them myself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit