Gilbert Gonzalez for Governing Body

by Foolednomore 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I listen to Six Screens and have seen GG for GB and must say he has my vote. I'm sure here in Italy the Ex Jw Community would vote for him.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Never heard of him or seen anything of him.

George

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

YouTube, Six Screens of Watchtower.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

his channel is GG4GB on youtube. Satire at its finest.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Naw let them keep choosing copy's of actual GB members, as they always do. Just speedsup their downfall 👍

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Their downfall is in first gear.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Not sure if we're supposed to mention 6 screens on here again,,,,but here goes...

Rick mentioned that 'this' forum was talking about GG4GB,,,,just thought I'd throw it out there for honourable mention.

Way to go Gilbert

Hope nobody minds the '6 screens' shout out though.

Its all good.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Nobody gives a fugg about Rick FEARon and his goofy Six Screens weirdo bullshit.

He's the total stereotypical "Apostate!" that WatchTower is always harping on. An old-school kind of "crazy."

I can't believe ex-JW's and any reputable activists would ever lower themselves to go anywhere near him!

So nah, I won't be going anywhere near that weirdo site or listening to any of his BS.

He lost all credibility with his "Johnny the Bethelite" BS years back. There's been plenty of people stating that while coming out, they stumbled onto his site first, and were scared back INTO the JW's for a period of time again. Counter-productive BS.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Golly.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

There are many out there who are proponents for Rick and his Six Screens.

I just don't want to mention his site too much,,,before we start pissing people off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit