I never realized how boring I was.

by John Aquila 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    What an awful thing for your wife to say. I always enjoy your posts and click when I see your name!
  • possum
    possum
    When my wife finally decided that she had to end the marriage because I was a danger to her spirituality,

It is so cruel for "the society"/family/friends to interfere with your marriage and pressure your wife to us or you mentality. My family would have supported me 100% to move away find accomadation ect, ect, on the proviso that I left Mr. Possum (non-abusive husband married for 27 years) who was endangering my spirituality. For a religion that claims to treat marriage as sacred for honoring mine and staying I have been subjected to a cruel/vicious demeaning campaign of shunning. Conditional love!!!

• Sabin
    Sabin
    Bastards! that's what I have to say about them Possum.
  • possum
    possum
    Mr. Possum who was awake along time before me was willing to pretend/attend meetings ect to keep our marriage together. Nice offer! but he would have been terrible at it!
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    LisaRose
    I knew a person that was proud of the fact that the only thing they ever read was the Watchtower and Awake. I could not relate to that as I am a lifelong reader and interested in many things,

Yea, I understand, I'm at that point now where I read anything I can get my hands on. On the other side of the spectrum, I can't stand to read even one sentence of WT publications. They disgust me.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    Sabin
    Bastards!

Yea I feel like saying that too.

Bastards!

• possum
    possum
    ditto.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    I keep having these dreams that one day everyone will see what I finally discovered----TTATT.

When they are getting old, and are broke, sick, burying their spouse, they'll see that something is indeed wrong. No Panda Petting Paradise for them.

Doc

The greatest revenge is living a happy & successful life!

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    John I just want to give you a good strong hug. You didn't deserve that. What a self righteous wretched bitch.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

The JWs I knew always said I was interesting.

But then, look where I ended up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit