Spiritual Paradise? Jehovah's Witness cons JW seniors out of life savings.

by Balaamsass2 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

WTC has many cases like dear Bro Levett in their file cabinets. They are heartbroken that defrauded Brothers and Sisters will not acceopt the loss and move on - meanwhile they will pursue anyone who owes them 10 cents with the full force of the law.

The organizaton is morally bankrupt and will do almost anything to bully those who could expose them. So what should a good Christian do who is aware of the many criminals within the ranks of JWs?

Turn them in to the law! That is how Christians look after other Christians.

Sorry WTC - your GIG is up!

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

The church policy that covers fraud is 1Cor.6: 1-6. The victims are prohibited from using the courts to get justice. Go to court be shunned!

This is a ingrained issue with in the JW Church Isa.1:23 and their traveling men. There was a Wt. on 1Pet.5:2, it spoke of "simony" as a sin that traveling sell the word of God. This is why there multiple victims!

All my troubles stem from a swindler Ray Dale from the San Diego area. He had a 20+ year career defrauding widows and seniors. I emailed a JW attorney asked if he knew Ray Dale he said he was one of many San Diego attorney's who knew him.

If what I heard was true this attorney was disfellowshipped for representing a JW in court. From the same source Ray Dale also screwed the San Diego attorney James McCabe parents.

Last I seen of J. McCabe was a TV interview at the conclusion of the Candace Conti molestation. He did not look so very explaining the court loss.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Yep. That concept --that witnesses should not take one another to court and handle matters in-house-- gives con men and scammers a distinct advantage. They are able to carry out their schemes with a reduced risk of being reported, until/unless it is established that they are not JWs.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Re-read Blondies post.

Watchtower has abused a few Bible passages to the detriment of the "flock", children, and seniors. They have institutionalized the belief members must avoid "Ceasars" protections, ie, the Police, District Attorneys, and Courts.

Watchtower hid behind these teachings to protect themselves from fraudulent "borrowing programs" from members...that they then refused to repay... guaranteeing to disfellowship if a JW victim brought charges against Watchtower. This happened to my Mother-in-law.

Many elders also misapplied these scriptures to ALL loans, sales, Domestic violence, and rape.

• careful
    careful

Thx BA2, for the OP, and you others for the good comments!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Not the first time I have seen this. A lot of con artists have operated in Congregations targeting seniors over the years. Watchtower's prohibition against "suing your brother" and "handling matters quietly through the elders" provides fertile ground for criminals

Watchtower itself is the biggest criminal of all, targeting seniors and conning them out of life savings, property and investments!!!

Watchtower hid behind these teachings to protect themselves from fraudulent "borrowing programs" from members...that they then refused to repay... guaranteeing to disfellowship if a JW victim brought charges against Watchtower. This happened to my Mother-in-law.

Heard of this multiple times. Sickening.

• LV101
    LV101

This is unbelievable -- the WT cult not only fleeces members but borrows funds and refuses to pay back. This needs to be broadcasted. Who protects the people from these money-laundering religions!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"Surviving paradise".

You have to hear Stacy's channel on Mondays.

🙂

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    Watchtower itself is the biggest criminal of all, targeting seniors and conning them out of life savings, property and investments!!!

Bada Bing.... Where do you think he learned it from?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Conning seniors out of their life savings.

Lowest blow of the lowest low blows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit