People's Obsessions over Yizuman's Single Mistake

by Yizuman 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

It's amazing that after one panicked post I made in December that was considered a mistake after getting flamed for it and I retracted my post and apologized for it. People have chided me for making this mistake and I learned my lesson.

Now people are obsessed with my one single mistake asking for financial help which I do not do ANYMORE. Why are you negative people OBSESSESED with my one single mistake???? It seems I had committed an unforgivable sin on this forum and people are obsessed to forever flame me for one lousy and stupid idotic mistake I made that I regretted and apologized for. So instead I ask for advice and suggestions rather than ask for money.

Am I still continuing to ask for money? No I don't think so since I am not asking for money on this forum anymore. Plus the good friends I have made from this forum advised me not to do that anymore and I am listening.

JanH has an obsession with Simon over at the JWO forum and now I see people here have also caught the obsession bug here on this forum.

Oh hi! Yeah, I'm back in the library with more time on my hands to surf the web on job banks, plus grabbing newspapers for help wanted sections and roommate wanted section.

I'm going to post a "Updated Report from Yizuman Part Four" and explain what happened on about my part Three post.

Anyway, I still apologize for my first post asking for financial help and I assure you I will never ever ask for financial help ever again on any forum anywhere ever again.

Please drop the obsession and that includes Teenyuck.

Thanks

Yizuman

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I'm going to post a "Updated Report from Yizuman Part Four"

Part1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & ?!....Are you trying to feed this boards obsession with you Yiz?

Brummie

• D8TA
    D8TA

Even Lucas couldn't make 4 happen...even though it was part 1 before part 4...so is this going to be a prequel?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I believe that since the laws of the land do not allow us to physically kill those who have gotten under our skin, many of us instead utilize every* opportunity to gradually bleed our offending cyber-mate to death by inflicting little "cyber paper cuts".

*and it gets so very old. please stop.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Keep listening to your good friends.

Guest 77

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

How dare you ask for financial help. You are a leech on the ass of polite society.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Don't worry Yizuman,

At least you haven't asked the girls to send you pics of their boobies....yet!

Englishman.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

maybe its not just because of your asking for financial assistance. Maybe because you came here, decided to label everyone you didn't agree with a "troll"; Instead of replying to people's actual concerns regarding your "honesty" you attacked them for being "trolls"; You comment on other's "obsessions" with people, yet forget to mention that you seem to have your own; You illicit sympathy for the way you've been treated & maligned, but forget to mention that you went & started throwing out all the insults to begin with, and didn't like how you were responded to (you know what I'm talking about).

And not to be rude or mean, but I happen to know ALOT of special needs individuals - and I don't believe I've ever seen a one of them feel as sorry for themselves as you do......I know its difficult, but the longer you wallow around in self-pity, the harder it will be to dig yourself out of this hole. You can do it as millions have done before you. I myself gave you quite a few websites & information on agencies to help out with your predicament. Instead of spending your time on those things, you seem to much rather post on how bad your situation is, and "other" people's obsessions.

Just my .02 - not worth much.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

*Yawn*

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Don't worry Yizuman,

At least you haven't asked the girls to send you pics of their boobies....yet!

Englishman.

*Thinks about it!*

"Hmmmm!"

Yizuman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit