When Will Bin Laden Not Hate Us?

by TR 34 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

What would it take for Islamic extremists to give up on terror attacks against the west?

The U.S. to completely leave the middle east to it's own devices?

U.S. become isolationist nation and not have foreign policy?

The U.S. converts to Islam as a nation?

Give Palestinians their own borders?

What?

TR

• Sargon
    Sargon

In the new system.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

The U.S. converts to Islam as a nation?

Give Palestinians their own borders?

Both of the above. This is a point very few people see, these guys will hate us regardless of what we do. As far as the Jews are concerned the palistinians want everything, not just a separate country. If you want to live as the Muslims in Iran or Saudia Arabia, by all means tell your congressman to vote down any war effort.

• TR
    TR

Shutter,

That's my point exactly. So, we can sit on our asses and endure more terror attacks, as some would have it, or we can kick some serious islamic extremist butt!

TR

• JH
    JH

These guys were friends before.

Edited by - jh on 12 February 2003 20:52:5

• D8TA
    D8TA

Osama's problem is same as the WTBTS problem:

I have God on my side, and my side only.

Except, instead of waiting for Armageddon to happen....this guy is willing to MAKE it happen.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

When Will Bin Laden Not Hate Us?
    When we are all deaed

• Shakita
    Shakita

Did you see that movie "Independence Day" where the alien creature is in the lab at Area 51and the President of the United States(yummy Bill Paxton played the president) asks the alien creature if they can come to a compromise...and the alien responds "NO COMPROMISE!" And, then Bill(the yummy president) asks the alien what they can do....and the alien responds "DIE, DIE!"

Well, Bin Laden only wants one thing from the westerners of this world, and that is to "DIE." He is the Satan of the Muslim world, and their will be compromise where he is concerned.

Mrs. Shakita

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

What would it take for Islamic extremists to give up on terror attacks against the west?

There is no logical answer but to wipe the extremists out. If they are permitted to live, they will continue to find someone who is not to their liking and try to annihilate them, as they are, the people of the USA.

Scorpion

• freedom96
    freedom96

Bin Laden and his fellow idiots will never be happy until we are a pile of dust.

Therefore, out of acting in a selfish way (I want to live) we need to reduce them, and all terrorists, to a pile of dust themselves, first, before he does it to us.

For those who want to try to work things out, I challenge you to say that after he blows up a city in the US with a nuke.

Lets hope it never gets that far!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit