When I stick out my tongue...

by Vivamus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• ugg
    ugg

APPLAUSE!!!!!!! APPLAUSE!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT.....i absolutely love body piercing of any kind...not sure why exactly....but i just do....go figure...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

but I hear they can enhance...umm...well...certain types of intimate pleasure.

Not really. But feel free to play around with some ball bearings if you want to know for sure. Wonders why people think that a little metal ball (set back a good 1/2 inch plus on the toungue) is going to greatly or even slightly enhance sexual pleasure. Still, different is nice too, and variety is the spice of life.

The real irony here is that Viv's mom is the freak in this story.

• Solace
    Solace

Viv,

Your piercing looks great! I was nervous to get pierced, but was surprised that it hurt alot less than my tattoo. Mine isnt anywhere near my face though. My sister had a lithsp for awhile when she had her tongue done too, but shes all better now and it looks very cute on her.

Isnt it fun shopping for jewelry again? BTW, you can get vibrating barbells too.

Edited by - heaven on 12 February 2003 21:33:13

• TR
    TR
    But feel free to play around with some ball bearings if you want to know for sure.

That's OK, Six. I'll keep the bearings packed in axle grease where they belong.

TR

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

XJW,

Heaven,

you can get vibrating barbells too.

Hehe, sounds, uhm, interesting

Thanx Ugg

Sixo, my mum is a wonderful woman, she is utterly cool and getting real close to be gone for good out of JW eyesight.

• animal
    animal

Dont let them get ya down Viv baby.... to each thier own. While I wouldnt do it, I like it when a babe gets it done.

And do get the ball with the nubs... or even the vibrating one. Nice......

When you heading back to the USA?

Animal

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Vivalicious! (sounds like Vivalithuth)
  • greven
    greven

Looks great Viv!

You got your JW mum to go with you?! Wow, how did you accomplish that?

Even though I wouldn't do it myself, I like it in a girl! It's a nice 'toy'. I like playing with it so I'm sure your boyfriend is also content...

Enjoy it!

Greven.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Vivamus, it looks great! Welcome to the club

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit