When I stick out my tongue...

by Vivamus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

LOL, to each their own, and I happen to like this.

Can you please tell me what it was that attracted you to do this to yourself?

Sure, Since I was a teen I either wanted a tattoo or a piercing. Naturally, I couldn't, since first my mum forbade me, and later the Borg. Since my DF'd, I have waited for awhile, and finally decided on this piercing. If I ever happen to get bored with it, I can just take it out, and it won't show afterwards, no permanet "damage" done.

And I like it it gives some special effects that I really like, haven't got any complaints either

Chevy, cool pict!!! How long have you had yours? I want one with nobs too [you can change the stud yourself, for those that don't have one].

Edited by - Vivamus on 12 February 2003 15:2:18

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I've had mine for a little over 3 years. It's teh first thing I did when I left. The balls can be interchanged as long as the ball is the same gauge as the stud. Otherwise you have to buy a whole new stud and balls. I have several different ones. Here in the states we measure the stud by Gauge. The lower the gauge the wider the stud. I got pierced with a 14 and now wear a 10. They also offer "tickler" rings that have little rubber spikes around the ball, provided to want to put your tounge to use.

I like mine too because I can take it out and there's no permanent damage. I got my best friend's tounge pierced for her a few months after mine. She wore it for a year and took it out. It closed up after a week. I never take mine out. Once in a blue moon for business meetings I'll take it out, but never for more than a few hours. A couple months ago I was sick and took it out for 2 weeks. It didn't close up though.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

VIV.

You've got a tongue fetish....or at least a fetish for starting threads about tongues !

What colour is Jehovah going to make your tongue this time ?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=46116&site=3

LMAO!

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie
    I will never understand why people self mutilate themselves!

Because it's really hard to self-mutilate someone else.

For the record, I agree with the sentiment--I don't get it either, but I suppose I don't have to. If you want to pierce your tongue, pierce away!

I'm glad you like it, Viv. It's nice to do things that make you feel good about yourself! Good for you.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

the tongue ring is not bad: but i'm waiting for the elephant tusk , stuck through the NOSE TO COME BACK IN STYLE..... IT'S WAY OVER DUE!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN

• Undecided
    Undecided

I just hope you don't get as bad as some of the tribes I've seen on tv where their lips had disk inserted about 3 inches in diameter.

Ken P.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Good point, Viv. A piercing there will heal up with nothing to show. I was thirty when I finally braved piercing my.....ears. I am a pretty conservative grandma. ...and I sincerely hope that the current fad of permanently decorating the body will be gone by the time my granddaughter is a teenager. She is so beautiful just as she is. I hate to think what is next.

Decorative body scars?

By the way, I have no problem with temporary modifications. I let my teenagers do whatever they wanted to their hair. After all, it will always grow out. Plus I got some great pictures.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Her Ladyship's friend has had her nostril pierced and a sort of semi-precious stone now sparkles on the side of her nose.

Trouble is, when she tilts her head back to laugh, you can see the backing thing inside.

Looks just like a huge bogey.

Englishman who knows where the rough spots on his tongue reside...

• D8TA
    D8TA

Word of advice Vivamus:

Chew "cautiously" and don't be afraid to get a rubber end pieces for the gauge. I cracked a molar by mistake, untill I found those soft beauties.

• TR
    TR

Tongue piercings look dumb as hell IMO, but I hear they can enhance...umm...well...certain types of intimate pleasure.

Somehow, I have a tough time imagining people with multiple piercings,(eyebrows, tongue, nose, etc.) entering old age with such things.

TR

Edited by - TR on 12 February 2003 19:40:48

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit