Proof. Now Aren't You Ashamed?

by Francois 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

While I was away tending to the birth - two weeks early - of my first child's first child, and therefore unavailable to continue with my HIGH LEVEL conversation with some of you FINE FOLK, it was charged that "francois isn't, won't, can't, refuses to, etc." respond. Um, folks, I DO have a life outside this board, and to prove it, I submit herewith Exhibits A -

Now, watch it with how you bandy around your charges, 'cause I have Exhibits B - AB03 left to prove the existence of:

Grayson Miller Darby, DOB 2/10/03

Tomorrow, when I get home from the sleep study, assuming I have 1 erg of energy left, I will answer any leftover questions, and will with a great deal of enthusiasm lay to rest any groundless assertions about what I believe, how I'm wired up, and such like that. The mere fact that S.P and others of the politically correct ilk who get their panties in a wad and publish assumptions about my character, intelligence, honor, morals, ethics don't seem to realize that such activities are not honorable, moral, ethical, ethical, OR intelligent, especially when these people don't know a rat's ass about what they're talking about. And I will be about proving that to my satisfaction tomorrow. Their satisfaction I really couldn't care less about.

The JWs did actually get one thing right, "Do not answer a fool according to their foolishness," so I won't. Stand by.

Um, I really do have another two or three thosand pictures of my first grandchild I could post here. Think Simon would mind?

francois

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

What an adorable baby! Congratulations on grandfatherhood!

Theresa

• TR
    TR

CONGRATS, GRAMPS!

TR

• Brummie
    Brummie

That photo is just too Cool Francois

CONGRATS

you must be real proud

Brummie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Neat picture! They say being a grandpa is better than being a dad. I never doubted you for an instant Francois.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

• Undecided
    Undecided

Great. He was born on my birthday. Congrats Francois. You will love having a grandchild. I hope he will be healthy and happy.

Ken P.

• Scully
    Scully

Beautiful ....... simply beautiful.

Now y'all know why I *LOVE* my job....

Love, Scully

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Francois.....what a beautiful baby! Congratulations.

As for the rest....

especially when these people don't know a rat's ass about what they're talking about. And I will be about proving that to my satisfaction tomorrow. Their satisfaction I really couldn't care less about.

I come to this board with an "open" mind. And I have learned so much here. Even changed my views on certain things. That to me is the whole point of bothering to read what other people post. To read, ponder, maybe learn a thing or two. Even in arguments, I have learned things from the people here. I don't think I'm so far above anyone that I can't change my mind on something if I hear a better viewpoint.

I won't be reading anymore posts from you on the subject Stinkypantz posted. Because I believe you don't really want to hear what anyone's else's views are. Which you've stated.

"Don't get puffed up because you are faster than some. Don't feel inferior because some are faster than you.Don't run someone else's race. Slow down or speed up--but run to the best of your ability."
    Mountain Springs
    April
  • WildHorses
    WildHorses
    While I was away tending to the birth - two weeks early - of my first child's first child

Hmmm, seems you have a hard time saying grandchild. Admit it, you're now among the OLD people, GRANDPA.

Beautiful grandchild you have there Francois.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Ohhhhh how wonderful!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit