Proof. Now Aren't You Ashamed?

by Francois 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

BEEEEEEEYYYYYYYUUUTTTTTIIIIFFFFFUUUUULLLLL CHILD! I wonder what the new brain is thinking/dreaming and what smells and sounds and bright lights are like...new and fresh and clean and as I would imagine, not going to grow up to be good little dub kid w/no life and no future...Its odd having kids so young like mine as it must be for Francois when you think to yourself.." I will never let it happen to them!!!! That day when you have to give them the lecture about bad stuff they might ingest..... Just say NO to Awakes"...*LOL*

Now then Francois...why confuse such a lovely topic with another left best for later? Would it not be more respectful to your own grandchild to simply post the happy event on its own merits, rather than use it as a platform to bolster an argument that started before the kid was even born? Especially when you could have come back and used the very same topic to support your ongoing debate/topical inflamation?...tsk tsk...I noted though that you say it doesn't matter, but it mattered enough to post so you must still be having some problem or unresolved thoughts....Just my opinion and observations...worth maybe 2 cents, but you asked for it.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

WHAT A CUTIE Congrats grandpa

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

First of all, BEAUTIFUL grandbaby!! I can't wait to have a baby of my own.

In response to this lil tid-bit:

The mere fact that S.P and others of the politically correct ilk who get their panties in a wad and publish assumptions about my character, intelligence, honor, morals, ethics don't seem to realize that such activities are not honorable, moral, ethical, ethical, OR intelligent, especially when these people don't know a rat's ass about what they're talking about.

I don't recall saying anything about your character, intelligence, etc. but I do recall it being vice versa. Nevertheless, let's just let the other thread end. Neither of us will change each other's mind so let's just drop it!! I will admit I was hurt by some of the things said, but that's life! I'm totally over it!!

Just enjoy your grandchild while he's all cute and tiny and forget about S.P.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Awww, what a beautiful cute baby. Congratulations Francois, may your futures be bright and shiny.

• Francois
    Francois

Thanks all. I really don't know how, yet, to answer many of your questions about being a new grandfather.

And S.P., since I always thought you were a great gal and admired you and what you had to say on so many things, I was especially disappointed when our wires got crossed and I wanted to uncross them asap. Seems there were a lot of people here who must have admired the sparks and wanted the status quo to remain. I'd really like to go back to where I was admiring you and you were understanding where I was coming from prior to all the egging on by some others who seemed to enjoy the beautiful sparks we made; sort of like the folks who gather 'round the tall building screaming for the person on the tenth floor ledge to "jump, jump" That was ugly.

I see I'm going to have to post a couple hundred more baby pics to bring 'em around. What do you think?

francois

• Navigator
    Navigator

Beautiful baby. Congratulations! Remember the grandparents maxim. Spoil them rotten. Send them home.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Francois,

i am a also a fairly new grandma(at such a young age!), and i can tell u the grandparent gig is a good one. There just isn't a down side. have fun, i know i am. My babies now own everything Barbie makes, and all the Care Bears, power Puff girls,Hello Kitty, almost everything Walt Disney has ever put out.I love their company, and me and Grandpa treasue every minute we spend with them. We have never been happier.

u are so blessed . Btw Grayson is very handsome, i bet he has inhertied Grandpas smarts.

Weds

Edited by - wednesday on 12 February 2003 6:7:19

• Angharad
    Angharad

Congratulations grandpa Francois!!!!

<----- entering broody mode !

So cute, I always love to see the baby pics !

Edited by - angharad on 12 February 2003 6:42:54

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations on being a pappy.

FreeFallin

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hi Gramps! Sure have a cute grandson. Don't be spoiling him--well, just a tad bit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit