• freedom96
    freedom96

Good job with the elder!

• scumrat
    scumrat

Good Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mary
    Mary

The C.O. laughed about the brother foolishly running ahead but when you really think about it, it was the brother that got kicked out who had the "Truth", don't you think?

Yes, it's always hilarious when someone gets cut off from their family and friends because they knew that what the Organization was teaching was FALSE. And I just love the term "running ahead of the Organization"......is that in the bible? Is there anything in the bible that tells us to blindly follow men without stopping to think if they're right?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I wonder if any JW can show a scripture that requires a person to be shunned and rejected for coming to a more accurate knowledge of the scriptures?

• Shakita
    Shakita
    "Don't tell me you're that far gone".

Excuse me while I go throw up!

No use in trying to reason with a brainwashed cult member. They have no reasoning abilities of their own, they only repeat what they are told. It is a real pity.

Mrs. Shakita

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Any chance of an update on Elder Ron?

Is he still an Elder? Still a JW?

Just curious.

Doc

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WOW!! Nothing changes!! You cannot reach a deluded cult follower!! They must awakening on their own, and WANT to know the real truth.

DD

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

I love this!

• pronomono
    pronomono

Marked. There really are some great classics here at JWN. I hate I'm over a decade behind the times.

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Wow, 11 years ago...can't believe the angels are still managing to hold back those winds of destruction. Still got a lot of family connections but don't hear a lot locally. Last time I got news, Ron's JW son-in-law had committed suicide. The story was he had been on apostate sites and lost his hope of eternal life in paradise. Might have phoned Ron with my condolences, but found out about a year too late. Be really surprised if Ron's out. He was pretty fanatical. Hard to manage in a judicial comity...believed ever sinner needed to be cast out. He had closed his constuction company and was pioneering when he wasn't at an RBC project. He was gettin' in his hours, alone, when he stopped in all those years back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit