The British, What Do You Reckon?

by Englishman 38 Replies latest jw friends

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    From my objective viewpoint I think the British are the master race, chosen by God and destiny to bring enlightenment, commerce, Christianity and civilization to the world

Unfortunately you're not the first Briton to think that. God only knows where they got the idea though

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Englishman: got a guest room?

Nina (of the Just-Kidding Class)

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

From my objective viewpoint I think the British are the master race, chosen by God and destiny to bring enlightenment, commerce, Christianity and civilization to the world

Unfortunately you're not the first Briton to think that. God only knows where they got the idea though

Well, you can only get so much entertainment out of oppressing the Irish...lol

Expatbrit

• Robdar
    Robdar

LMAO Expatbrit,

Again I have to high five you for giving me daily dose of humor. You rock!

Love,

Robyn

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

You'd think so, but it's been 800 years now. Wanna give it up?

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I think Brits in general are interesting people, some are a bit tight-assed Now the uppercrust , blue bloods are some people seriously lacking in looks. So much for marrying your cousin LOL

<of the You know I love ya class>

• Englishman
    Englishman

think Brits in general are interesting people, some are a bit tight-assed Now the uppercrust , blue bloods are some people seriously lacking in looks. So much for marrying your cousin LOL

Ha ha! I think that their definition of a virgin is a gal that can run faster than her brother.

OOoops.

Englishman.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    You'd think so, but it's been 800 years now. Wanna give it up?

Oh stop moaning. Everyone knows you're really Scottish anyway.

As that marvellous (and memorable) history book 1066 And All That declaims authoritatively:

The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Expatbrit

Robyn:

Edited by - expatbrit on 11 February 2003 19:34:28

Edited by - expatbrit on 11 February 2003 19:35:19

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle,
    This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
    This other Eden, demi-paradise,
    This fortress built by Nature for herself
    Against infection and the hand of war,
    This happy breed of men, this little world,
    This precious stone set in the silver sea,
    Which serves it in the office of a wall,
    Or as a moat defensive to a house,
    Against the envy of less happier lands,
    This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England, -- Richard II Act 2, Scene 1

I happen to like cold rainy days. England is spot on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit