1. Saddam is a brutal murderer that lets no one stand in his way.(can you say Hitler?)
2. The Iraqi people want him gone. They only support him publicly out of fear.
3. Saddam's frequent violations of U.N. resolutions.
4. Saddam has already and repeatedly attacked U.S. and British aircraft in the no fly zones. He's been doing this for years.
5. Saddam keeps his people poor and ignorant and teaches the children to hate westerners, while he lives in the lap of luxury at the expense of the Iraqi people.(can you say palaces?)
6. Saddam has no reservations about creating environmental and biological hazards. How many Kuwaiti oil wells did he set a blaze? How many Kurds did he kill with poison?
7. You think the U.S. is imperialistic? Now what was that about Saddam invading Kuwait, and having designs on Saudi Arabia?
Sorry, I went over one. Hell, I didn't even need to get into the WMD thing.
Edited by - TR on 10 February 2003 14:24:21