6 Reasons to Hammer Saddam

by TR 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Realist
    Realist

TR,

6. Saddam has no reservations about creating environmental and biological hazards. How many Kuwaiti oil wells did he set a blaze? How many Kurds did he kill with poison?

have you lost your mind? does bikini atoll, nevada dessert, largest enegry consumer in the world, mean anything to you???

all the other points apply as well to 50% of all world rulers!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

BOB HOPE said just his name alone is good enough reason. Go ahead spell his name backwards.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Realist,

You are right. Our country is riddled with the environmental horrors of Nuclear Research. As such, I propose that we move all of our above ground Nuclear Testing to Bahgdad.

• manon
    manon

#12 I don't want to wear a burka.

• TR
    TR

Realist said,

have you lost your mind?

Not yet.

does bikini atoll, nevada dessert, largest enegry consumer in the world, mean anything to you???

Nope. Should they?

Look, Even if we used a nuke, it wouldn't be anything like the dinasaurs you mentioned. As for largest energy consumer, hey, we have nearly three hundred MILLION people in our country. We enjoy a decent lifestyle. Of course we're going to use some energy. We are also leading the way in conservation technology. Compare the U.S. to Russia or China. Do they give a rats ass about the environment? Can you say Chernobyl? Sunken Nuke sub?

TR

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

TR, do some research before you respond.

http://www.sierraclub.org/currents/russia.asp

If we're leading in conservation technology, we're sure as hell not putting it to use.

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

13. Oil, lots of it.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Manon-

#12 I don't want to wear a burka.

Sorry...you have confused the taliban with Saddam, and that is a mistake. Saddam is not a religious fundie, in fact he is one of the few in the middle east who is not.

• manon
    manon

Joanna,

Thanks for clarifying me on the distinct differences between middle eastern womens dress code.

Manon

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

What?? There are women in the Middle East?? All I see are guys and people dressed like cheap halloween ghosts....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit