Who knows Natheer Salih ?

by rege brazzy 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    many bro´s spoken about the bethelite Natheer Salih as a wise iraquian jew that became Jw.He worked in writting dpertmente. Somebody knows Him ?
  • Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane
    When Frederick Franz fucked up the whole 1975 thing, there was somewhat of an exodus and expected revenue started to decrease drastically. So the Rothschild family assigned 33-degree Freemason Natheer Salih to look over Whacky Freddy's shoulder before he fucked up anything else.
  • steve2
    steve2

Oh, I did not know that. Thanks Calebs Airplane.

• Diogenesister
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Rothschild involved with the WT? Where do I find more on this please?
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Glad they have better management at the helm. That must explain this "brilliant" overlapping-generation bullshit. That is sooooo much more sane than the 1975 crap.

Doc

• Tenacious
    Tenacious
    @ umbertoecho - read Fritz Springmeier and how he connects the WTS to the Illuminati and Rothchilds. I personally feel it's a bit far fetched but if there's one thing I've learned and that's to expect the unexpected.
  • SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    Something is fishy here. Natheer Salih is not a Jewish name. It's a very Islamic name.
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    Yes, I have heard of these theories & connections: that many of these new religions are grabs for land, money, and real estate, and whatever else: power and control without transparency or full disclosure by other hidden powers that be... but who knows....
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The name Nathir Salih is arabic or persian. Most arabs in america are Christian. Not a lot of jews, but the name is regional, not muslim. Even people with Mohammed as part of name are not necessarily muslim, though most are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit