The new Governing Body is liberal. they are really freeminders!

by rege brazzy 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy

Dear friends, your posts are very good, but we really think that they will change many things soon...for example

WATCH TOWER NOW ARE FEMINIST AND THEY PROTECT THE GAY CAUSE.SOON WE WILL HAVE MANY GAY MARRIAGES IN KINGDOM HALLS.YOU WILL SEE.THAT GOVERNING BODY IS REALLY COOL.TED JARACZ AND JOHN BARR WERE THE LAST PURITANS IN THE GOVERNING BODY!

the current governing body is completely liberal, but as yet has some Bethelites the old guard working, they are still holding some behaviors .... but very soon you will see ... even in my congregation is very liberal ... not here disassociates for immorality .. just for apostasy ... I fucked three sister, but the elders did not shunned me, but They only help me! yes .... really a paradise!

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl
    So you've not seen tony morris yet.
  • freddo
    freddo

OP.

Go away.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good satire

• rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    BUT TONY ALONE HUMMMMM WILL NOT RESIST FOR MANY TIMES...THEY WANT TO KEEP ONLY THE APPEARENCE, BUT RHY KNOW WHAT HAPPENS....BUT THEY ARE FREEMINDERS! YOU WILL SEE!
  • rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy

BUT THEY CANĀ“T FIND OUT ME....BECAUSE I DO WORSE THAN FORNICATION- FORNICATION IS NOT SO BAD TO THEM- AN ELDER TOLD ME THAT GOD PERMITTED DAVID TO FORNICATE, BUT NEVER TO BE AN

APOSTATE...SO LETS TO FORNICATE! THEY -GB- LIKE FORNICATION!

• rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    sorry for caps letters
  • rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    no satire
  • rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    It is reality!
  • wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho
    Your a troll or just an idiot