Loosing your Privleges and Scumbag elders

by Addison0998 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

You should count yourself lucky. I wish that had happened to me at 20, and I wouldn't of wasted another 20 years of my life in the Org.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

You should let a dozen grab your goodies before you even entertain the idea of settling for any.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Maybe the "shock and awe" of being brought before the elders caused you to forget that he told you he was bisexual and found hanging out at gay pick-up spots to be a "thrilling game," or how he used to tell you that the elders were clowns with a makeup deficiency and that the whole JW thing was a ball of crap rolled up by a giant dung beetle.

Feel free to quote me if you wish. Show this manipulative POS that TWO can play his game. Block his phone number so he can't call you to ask "What are you trying to do to me?" then cut his balls off.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    What pisses me off is that they think that have the right to judge me as immoral and unclean, even though I prayed for forgivness and never saw him again, but because I didn't confess my dirty little secrets to them, none of it counts. Its like your relationship with Jehovah only works through them and the GB?? Um no I think not. Woke the hell up.

Sorry that you are going through such horribly intrusive getting into your private matters. Send all those inappropriate assholes to hell.

If you care about the work that you did as pioneer, and if you still have believes in their teachings, it might be time to see where you can express them.

Take care of yourself.

• pontoon
    pontoon

And now you;re on a apostate web site so you are apparently done with the corporation. From the borg's point of view this is much worse than touchy feely, they find out you will be DF'ed for sure. So keep on moving on and away from the corp, enjoy life, have fun, a career, relationship(s), friendships in a life not ruled by a corporation whose business model is to separate members from their money by selling them a false promise. Good luck!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

go and tell them he is gay and love apostate websites.

give them juicy details.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

its like those privileges actually meant something, I remember losing mine and then I was "marked" (hand refused to be acknowledged etc) I was out of there shortly after.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Addison - "Its like your relationship with Jehovah only works through them and the GB?"

This shouldn't have surprised you.

This idea is all but beaten into the rank-and-file.

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

Who disliked Addison0998's post? That was rude.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Wow...such inappropriate conduct by that "brother" and those "elders"...but hardly surprising!

Well done for seeing it as the inappropriate conduct that it is, and for breaking away.

Remember: "The only power they have over you, is that which you allow".

Don't play into the games of the power-hungry elders...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit