Whatever Happened To The Ted Jaracz Allegations?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

I think too many people jump on allegations and think that repeating them often enough or lack of response by the accused makes them true.

The fact is this is not how the law works. No one has to respond to every accusation unless they are made where it counts - in court. Shouting things in the street does not carry the same weight.

I don't think this sort of accusation (or repeating them) does much for people's credibility as to many people it sounds so "unbelieveable".

• sf
    sf

Blue,

Pat is not doing well at all these days and email is the last thing she is checking these days.

FACT: JARACZ and THE WATCHTOWER MUST BE STOPPED; for the sake of all kids...now and those of the future; and the survivors!

sKally

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Fact: Pats cancer is in remision and she is doing great, and has shocked her medical doctors. She is no longer dying!!!! They call her a miricle and say that her speaking out is what has helped her to heal her body. Even if nothing does come of the allegations, they just might have saved the life of a very brave lady!!!

Wow! Thats the best news I've heard in ages! Thanks.

Brummie

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The only way a JW would believe the accusations is if there were professional quality video of every incident with sworn affidavits from all parties and DNA samples attached to these affidavits.

• sf
    sf

Brum,

Look at the date on Ven's post. Now look at mine.

She is near death.

sKally

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Look at the date on Ven's post. Now look at mine

Oh yeah! Shit, I never noticed the date. I thought there had been some major break through with her health, I posted this in May. Thanks sf.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/52469/1.ashx

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I think too many people jump on allegations and think that repeating them often enough or lack of response by the accused makes them true.

The fact is this is not how the law works. No one has to respond to every accusation unless they are made where it counts - in court. Shouting things in the street does not carry the same weight.

I don't think this sort of accusation (or repeating them) does much for people's credibility as to many people it sounds so "unbelieveable".

I agree with Simon.

I am sure there are people here who will be emotionally enraged by anyone who dares question what Pat Garza had to say. The fact of the matter is, they were solely allegations and no proof has been provided. If proof did exist, then I dare say by now Jaracz would be seeing his time in court.

I mean realistically, you have to admit.... satanic sex rituals? C'mon. I hate JW's as much as the next person, but that is a bit outrageous. I am not saying it did not happen. I am saying that once I see things take place in a court-of-law with evidence presented, then it will be believable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit