Whatever Happened To The Ted Jaracz Allegations?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• belbab
    belbab

Yea, that's right, animals know when a storm is coming, maybe that's why we have not heard from Big Jay.

belbab

• whyhideit
    whyhideit

Fact : To a average Witness, the accusation is nothing more then APOSTATE material. Which means it is nothing they would consider.

Fact : Without seeing 100% of the evidence, it is impossible to see if an accusation is true.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello minimus,

I'm sure that if we are patient...we'll see the end of this as well!

Btw...all the best in life to Pat. She deserves it.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

If these allegations can be substantiated and are proceeding through the appropriate channels, I would have thought that the last place the details of the case would be would be found would be on a public discussion board such as this one.

Just my thoughts tonite.

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

you can read it in Isaia 30: the days when the towers fall.....

• gumby
    gumby

I would have thought that the last place the details of the case would be would be found would be on a public discussion board such as this one.

Sometimes ....this is the first place info. shows up. It depends on who has the info. You can get a program to an upcoming assembly on this board that you can't get at the kingdom hall.

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

So Oz, what's this place good for, only unsubstantiated allegations???

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Now, Mini, don't be silly. Some developments are made public, of course they are, but other things, such as TV programs, court cases, and the like, are not going to be publicised on a db before they are either heard in court or brought to air. That's the nature of the beast. We onlookers can't demand that we have a right to confidential information. It doesn't work that way.

But of course we'd love to know....at the right time!

Cheers, Ozzie

• Blue
    Blue

Hi Veniceit,

I am new on the forum can you give me her address so I can talk to her? I am very interested in what she has to say. Or can you give her my email so she can talk to me?

• one
    one

what's the first thing a lawyer usually tell her/his client once she/he takes a sensitive case?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit