Whatever Happened To The Ted Jaracz Allegations?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Sometime ago, there were allegations about Ted Jaracz being either a pedophile or rapist. What has happened since this was stated,many months ago? Is there any support for this charge? Is he or isn't he? Or is this simply an unprovable allegation (at this time)?

• minimus
    minimus

I guess I got my answer.

• gumby
    gumby

guess I got my answer

Damn min.......be patient!

One of the more knowledgable ones will come and reveal this! My guess is there is too much strong arm on the little baldheaded bastards side and she is made to look like a nut.

BTW.....my guesses are ALWAYS wrong.

• minimus
    minimus

Gumby, it seems that this was THE issue for months. But, either I missed it or something imploded, I don't know, but what's happening in Crooklyn? Was there something said on the net or elsewhere about this case?

• gumby
    gumby

Min,

I have been wondering the same thing since yesterday. ( great minds think alike eh?)

I don't think there has been anymore said about this......at least on this site or you or I would have noticed. I suppose you could find the thread it was in and mail the poster of the thread who seemed to know the most. If you find something......mail me would ya? I'll be gone for the day and would like to know.

Gumby

• Farkel
    Farkel

Fat: Pat Garza publicly accused Ted Jaracz at the Silentlambs march in Brooklyn.

Fact: the society has not responded.

Fact: Pat Garza is dying and has nothing to lose by her statement. She was expected to die last summer.

Fact: the accusation against Jaracz is not important in the big scheme of things. Only MONEY will bring the Watchtower into the 21st century and out of barbarism. When the other elite in Brooklyn get wind that their little world is threatened by legitimate legal actions, they will turn on Jaracz just like the cannibals he groomed them to be. The elite in Brooklyn are a bunch of self-serving, utterly narcissistic jerks. They are not loyal to anyone or anything except their own interests and preservation of their way of life. They will sacrifice anyone in order to keep that way of life, Jaracz included.

Since the average dub has little value for the lives of others, including their own "brothers", how do you think their religious masters view the lives of others, including their own "brothers"?

Farkel

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Fact: Pats cancer is in remision and she is doing great, and has shocked her medical doctors. She is no longer dying!!!! They call her a miricle and say that her speaking out is what has helped her to heal her body. Even if nothing does come of the allegations, they just might have saved the life of a very brave lady!!!

Ven

• Farkel
    Farkel

Oh, Ven! That is awesome! Thanks for the update.

Farkel

• rowdy
    rowdy

There is always a calm before a storm. Its misting right now.
    Rowdy

• rocky220
    rocky220

mmmmmmmm....yes....the calm before the storm........i like that!rocky220

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit