Micheal Jackson: Are you in here? Do you visit??

by WingCommander 16 Replies latest jw friends

• gydja
    gydja

I just think the guy is not guilty at all...he is a baby himself! Why not let him have his slumber party??? He probably cant even have sex! Give him a break. Lets blame it all on his twisted father!!! U know what I mean....

• email
    email

Well... thanks for defending me guys... and LB... stop pretending you're me...

I'm the real Michael Jackson... <sigh> I knew someone will discover me someday... This picture in my profile is from a kid I've raised since he was 10... he's now a handsome, smart, funny 28 year old... named Rick... I know you've seen me in Chat... that's the name I ocassionally use...

So... That's the truth... I'm sick of lying... time to come clean...

Yours Truly,

MJ

• Brummie
    Brummie

IMAGINE if MJ did post , there would be at least a million new board members within a week. Ugh! All clustering in here with no interest in JW issues. Then there would be the TV & Radio stations joining the forum to watch his every move.

(and I get a feeling that someone is now going to begin an account uner that name)

I hope bubbles posts though

Brummie

• heathen
    heathen

I kinda agree there can still be doubt in his guilt .The odds of the kid and his family being money grubbing extortioinists play an important part of my reasoning .With all the kids he has entertained at his mansion how come only this one comes up with the abuse ? Inquiring minds wanna know .

• Dolphin57
    Dolphin57

Email aka Michael....

he's now a handsome, smart, funny 28 year old... named Rick...
    Way to go Jack-o. You've done a wondeful job.

Edited by - Dolphin57 on 7 February 2003 17:35:8

• TR
    TR

Billy Jean, she's not my lover....she's just a girl ....that says I am the one... The child's not my son....

Oops! I've said too much.

TR/aka the gloved one

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

LovsDubs---

Michael still "wants to live forever" did you notice that?

Didn't we ALL want that enough to give our lives to a cult?

April

damn...wasn't I the one who posted the thread to stop posting threads about Michael? hehehe :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit