Micheal Jackson: Are you in here? Do you visit??

by WingCommander 16 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Forum/MJ:

I often wonder if Micheal Jackson ever visits here. I mean, he has unlimited money and resources, so why wouldn't he type in "Jehovah" one day into a search engine, and find this forum?? I'm sure he has some of the same problems we all did, especially being raised a JW. I also wonder who he'd be?? Farkel? Minimus?? Peter Pan??? The media and himself make him look like a child, but lets face it, the guy is intelligent or else he wouldn't have written such great songs and kept making money. I don't believe for one instant he's dumb. He makes mistakes, sure, who the hell doesn't? The only thing different is that every mistake is a front page Enquirer story.

If you are in here Micheal, than rest assured you are in good company. You want to be Peter Pan; I want to be Maverick in Top Gun. Big Freakin' deal. Everyone wants to be something, or do something they never have before. (good god, nothing sexual insinuated here) Also, everyone who's growed up in the JW's is damaged goods. There were good things, but also weird, messed up things. While I don't always understand MJ, I feel sorry for him sometimes.

MJ, if you're on here......let's see a post! We'd love for you to share your "Real Newbie Story". Better yet, write your own autobiography and publish it, without someone screwing you over like that guy did with is stupid documentary. He was only out for shock value anyway. If you wanted to hide any kind of child abuse accusations, you sure as hell wouldn't open your life up for a year to a reporter. Sorry it backfired.

Bye, Wing Commander (in high voice) A whooo-hoooo!!

PS: Good work with Justin TImberlake. I didn't care much for N-Sync, but you got him sounding almost like you do, in his video "Cry Me a River."

• LB
    LB

OK, truth be told. I am Michael Jackson. I have had some recent plastic surgery which has transformed me from an ugly white woman into a bitter old white man.

I think I look much better now.

Oh and I no longer dangle my son from balcony windows in front of the media.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

pfft... and LB thought he could hide... We are on to you Buster!

*start taunting voice* Buster aka Micheal Jackson aka WHacko Jacko aka LB *end taunting voice*

*chugs Boones Farm Strawberry HIll and gets back to her medical billing*

• Mulan
    Mulan

In his interview, he seemed to be against computers and all the time people spend on them, including children. I suspect he doesn't indulge.

• Sargon
    Sargon

Only in America can a young black man grow up to be an old white woman.

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

I knew it was LB all along!!!

Eh, thought you'd fool us by posting all those girly pics and acting, I dunno, like a "guy"...and looking all white, huh?

Bona

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Michael still "wants to live forever" did you notice that? I didnt get teo see the whole interview...but frankly the guy scares the hell outta me and now he has KIDS. The guy might be brilliant on some levels but he is seriously disturbed on others. I dont care HOW you cut it...sharing your bed with children ISNT normal for a grown man who seems to think marriage and women are exclusively for the purpose of procreating oneself. Im thinking this guy is going to be first in line for cloning.

• heathen
    heathen

Personally I don't think he's that smart . He could have hired the dream team for the 15 million he gave the kid and got off scott free .

• D8TA
    D8TA

I am Spartacus!

wait...damn it...

I am Michael Jackson!

• freedom96
    freedom96

I am even more convinced than ever that he did not molest that kid in 93. Strange? Yes. Dangerous to kids. No.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit