Some are hard to understand

by JH 11 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Did you ever come in conflict with someone on this forum? Sometimes, nomatter what you say, you know that someone will say just the opposite of what you are saying.

OK everybody has a right to their opinion, but do you feel as if some go out of their way to say just the opposite of what you said?

How about some people who distort what you said and try to make you look stupid for what you didn't say?

Can a person spend a long time on this forum, and never be criticized? It must be in human nature to always fight and disagree.

Who cares to comment?

• Realist
    Realist

nonsense! i disagree with what you said!

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

JH, is imperfection a good enough reason? . What can I say except, it comes with the territory. What's that saying about pleasing everyone? You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people all the time? Is that it? How about, there's always one in a crowd?

Guest 77

• LB
    LB

Can a person spend a long time on this forum, and never be criticized?

Billygoat comes to mind. I'm sure there are others but Andi is one person that I believe has never been criticized.

When I first came on here Englishman and I butted heads on a regular basis. I think it was mostly over my not caring for outsiders bashing the US. We do enough of that on our own. But we both grew weary of disagreeing and it's been a long time since we have done any of that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey JH,you have just described a very large persentage of most threads ever posted on this board.Not everybody is going to have the same veiwpoint....For some this is not a discussion board.It is a place where you win or loose.These people want to win at any cost.Facts have nothing to do with the issue.Winning the arguement is paramount,if only in their mind..Pro-dubs,trolls,and dirtbags that are always trying to find a new way to hustle cash on this board are good examples of this mindless exercise...OUTLAW

• Valis
    Valis

JH, the odds of not getting slammed is way too high to beat..One of the problems I see is that many threads don't get the attention they deserve because posters may be hesitant to weigh in when the heavies come out of the woodwork. It may be that they think there not an important enough voice or that they will get tapped if they do share. This eventually leads to our more intellectual friends engaging in what you might describe as closed conversations. I wish everyone would feel free to speak up and have themselves be heard and not be so hesitant. This might also cut down on individuals taking heat from the trolls,apologists and dirtbags like OUTLAW...*LOL* Stand up for your friends more often when you see them getting slagged and they might just pay it forward in return..

OUTLAW,speaking of dirt bags...you dirt bag, how are the mountains treating you and when do I get to come and play in your neck of the woods?

LB...ha! That Billygoat...always being gracious, always smiling when you see her, so pleasant and such the good friend with her handsome husband mozzer in tow....the perfect looking couple...dam them both! there...how's that for criticism? *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Contention and striving is due to our oversized egos. This is the source of conflict. Agnhardt is the only one I can think of whom I've not seen criticized on the board.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Valis,you shithead,LOL!..I`m do`in just fine bud..Right now it is so cold,the lakes are frozen over.We don`t get rain,only snow..If you don`t freeze to death trying to get here, the mountain critters(Some are pretty dam big and vicious!) will probably eat you before you ever make it to my door,LOL!...OUTLAW

• LB
    LB

Billygoat...always being gracious, always smiling when you see her, so pleasant and such the good friend with her handsome husband mozzer in tow....the perfect looking couple...dam them both!

Valis watch yourself. I've been thinking about adopting Andi. Don't badmouth my daughter!! I'll turn your beer yellow buddy.

Angrad is another I haven't seen attacked here either.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

I love getting slammed. I say what I think,so bite me,bite me hard!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit