I JUST FOUND out that my husband was in one of the Dramas at the RC

by PaintedToeNail 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

yes, all live dramas have gone by the wayside. People actually told me last year that they spent hours and hours before the 2014 Regional convention practising dramas. When convention time came, much to their surprise, all their practise was moot because they now use this technology to broadcast videos.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they start using more and more GB members to give recorded videos at assemblies, in a way to make the R&F more awe-inspired or more fearful of the Borg.

• Dumplin
    Dumplin
    just ask him
  • PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

millie210-Thank you! I am rather laid back, especially about the JW stuff. I never, ever ask, because I really don't want to him to think there is the remotest chance of me ever going back. If he has a position, it would be news to me.

• antes8080
    antes8080
    Could it be a congregation drama. Some nerdy congregation make there own dramas.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    My relationship with my is very superficial now too, she even told me that she didn't want me to come back to meetings. She does crap with he friends goes places takes the kids here and there and never even tells me. If I didn't have little ones I would leave her in a second.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit