What Religion Is Your Bra?

by LoneWolf 18 Replies latest social humour

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Valis you promised Never to show that pic, now everyone will know about my extra arms

do you have any idea how hard it is to find shirts????

Ven

• songmistress
    songmistress

Valis says "My religion specifically bans the wearinf of such ungodly devices.."

So are you going to pay for surgery when their assets start hanging toward their asses Val?

Cheryl of the needs the "over shoulder boulder holder" class

Edited by - songmistress on 8 February 2003 15:45:25

• Valis
    Valis

songie...no silly, when you become and active member you automatically get extra arms...no bras needed..*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Solace
    Solace

Vennie!!

Good looks, beautiful lips and eight arms? Wow! Its no wonder the men love you!

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Cute!! LOL

• songmistress
    songmistress

"songie...no silly, when you become and active member you automatically get extra arms...no bras needed..*LOL*"

Val, I think you lost me somewhere. Would you be a darlin' and explain the above to me. What I want are the perky ones I had as a youngun.

Cheryl

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Where are Titslingers mentioned in the Bible that's what i wanna know huh huh?

Pagans the lot a ya!

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

LOL at the bunch of you!

And Valis --- your picture brings up a question I've wondered about for a long time. You will probably think I'm a liar, but I personally know someone in this area with six nipples. I kid you not.

They are arranged down his torso with the two normal ones in the usual locations, two more on the same "longitude" about 4 or 5 inches lower that are not quite as big, and the last two about another 4 inches lower that are quite a bit smaller, yet still unmistakably nipples. They are definately below the last rib.

Now, my question is --- has anyone else seen anything like this? And especially, has anyone ever seen a girl like this? If so, were they developed or just nipples?

LoneWolf

(Of the sweet, innocent class)

• Mulan
    Mulan
    They are arranged down his torso with the two normal ones in the usual locations, two more on the same "longitude" about 4 or 5 inches lower that are not quite as big, and the last two about another 4 inches lower that are quite a bit smaller, yet still unmistakably nipples.

Very common. I knew a boy with an extra set.

Venice: You have a Catholic bra.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit