Armageddon started...

by mikeflood 27 Replies latest social current

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Just joking I really don't think so...but the situation in Syria is pretty worrisome...just hearing the news that France and Great Britain are attacking with cruise missiles in 72 hours. I mean Assad is not gonna gasify his adversaries when he almost won the civil war. Trump too suspended a very important trip to the Latinoamerican Presidents Summit in Peru, just to 'oversee the American response to Syria. They are corraling to much the Russian bear. Ahh...the most crazy thing, it's happening near Megiddo. RF are gonna be über exultant. When humanity would be in peace?

• Simon
    Simon

Have they decided exactly which extremist Islamist group they now want to be even closer to Europe?

• atomant
    atomant

The situation in Syria is extremely worrisome and could very well be the catalyst to bring about an all out war.

• out4good4
    out4good4

Yeah.....who knows...this may be the catalyst that prompts the United Nations to turn against religion.

....and then.....

• atomant
    atomant

just imagine if the predictions of the bible unfolded before our very eyes.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    just imagine if the predictions of the bible unfolded before our very eyes

Yeah except . . . the Bible doesn't actually predict any of that stuff, all JW interpolation. Which reminds me: How do the King of the North and the King of the South fit with regards to Syria? 😜

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    just imagine if the predictions of the bible unfolded before our very eyes
    atomant - wow, the Bible has predictions about this? Exactly what predictions did the Bible make that has any relevance to the situation in Syria?
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Even if war starts there, would this be something new? Not really. Its been one after another since man could throw a rock. Bigger Rocks I know, but rocks all the same.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Facts and details never seem to enter into a JW`s understanding of what they are supposed to believe .

King of the North /King of the South ? Who are they ? JW`s don`t know.

The attack on world religion ? It hasn`t happened and is not likely to happen anytime soon. ?

The so called last Judgemental message that is supposed to be given by JW`s D2D before the Great tribulation and Armageddon as opposed to the life saving message they were supposed to be giving these past 100+ years ?

Just a few of the "facts" that the GB of JW`s have stated in their publications that must happen before the end comes and they enter into paradise .

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

To me, what will be really interesting is what kind of defense Russia puts up for Syria against any sort of cruise missile and aerial assault. Russia has been claiming to have some very effective SAM and EW capability in place.

If there was an assault against Syria and suppose Russia effectively blunted it, there could be a significant shift in how the world views Russia vis-a-vis the West, and especially the US. On the other hand, if the strike was effective, Putin's claims about his new weapons systems (and thus his reputation) would take a hit.

Of course, the possibility of some sort of escalation between the West and Russia is also worrisome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit