Updated Report by Yizuman - Part Two

by Yizuman 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie
    <P><STRONG><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0e8d8"></FONT></STRONG> </P>
    <P><STRONG><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f0e8d8"></FONT></STRONG>

Razor I disagree with this statement ! But everything else you said is good, though Yiz has never been a JW.

BTW Yiz, yada yada yada, I have never been in a Flame war, I've spoken my mind on a coupke of instances and do have the ability to put my foot in it. Talking about seeking attention, how many flame wars have you been in?

Brummie

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hi Brummie, howzit goin'?

Yeah, that font stuff got all messed up eh? LOL. When I reached my posting limit, I had to copy and paste all that stuff elsewhere. So some of the emoticons or use of bold font (easier on my bad eyes ) - it looks so wacked when I transfer it.

Honestly, I did not know he was not a JW. Oh well. Glad you pointed that out. But I don't mind giving someone a moral boost if and when possible.

Brummie, is that nickname have any reference to Birmingham? Just curious. Thanx!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Lol Razor, I still managed to read through it (I'm nosey and was scared incase I missed anything see).

Yep Birmingham England, you know it huh? Did you emigrate to Canada or something?

Brummie

• Mac
    Mac

Updated Report On Mac..........

Can you hear me now?

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Brummie, no I'm a dyed in the wool Canuck. I've been to the UK a couple of times and I vaguely remember the term for the folks in Birmingham, but wasn't sure.

Thanks .

I am reading a very interesting thread right now. Very interesting, very interesting indeed. It's a good one.

Catch ya later Brummie.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

I hope this can help you some Yiz.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit