Updated Report by Yizuman - Part Two

by Yizuman 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    MegaDude - I find it difficult to believe this person hasn't planned well in advance where he's going to live since facing a possible eviction.

Are you saying EVERYONE is supposed to know what to do from infancy on what to do? /sarcasm alert!

Yizuman

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

No, not from infancy. Of course, you know that is not what I meant whatsoever.

You're not a Nigerian, are you? lol

Edited by - megadude on 6 February 2003 17:19:32

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

MegaDude,

Why don't you just leave the forum and go join the JWO forum where it best suits you.

I don't need people like you making fun of my demise.

Have a good day sir!

Yizuman

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

MegaDude,

Quit giving Yizuman crap!! He does not need your sorry lip now. If you can't something nice, then don't say anything at all!!!!

NewLight2

Yizuman.
    I'm glad that the SA got back to you. Just ignore the posters here that can't be nice to you.

NewLight2

• Brummie
    Brummie
    go join the JWO forum where it best suits you.

Doesnt it suit you too Yiz? You seem to be there often enough!

Yiz someone needs to give you a kick up the ass in order for you to get up and do something in order to help yourself, maybe the people helping you the most are those who are prepared to kick your ass.

I'm not being horrible to you, just honest!

All the best

Brummie

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Brummie,

How do YOU know that Yiz is NOT doing everything possible to solve his major problems. I want to see your proof!

I've been there, I know what it feels like to be in Yiz's situation. I had people telling me to "just go out and get a job". Well, I've got news for anyone who says THAT!

GETTING A JOB IS NOT THE SAME AS GOING TO THE STORE FOR A CARTON OF MILK!! It is not your choice!!

Someone must say the magic words, "You're hired," before your job search is sucessful.

Be nice to Yiz, Brummie.

NewLight2

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

What NewLight2 had said pretty much sums it up in my situation.

Especially it makes it even more difficult to get a job due to ignorant people not knowing about deaf people and inexperienced in working with one.

Take my deaf friend who went through 20 job interviews in one month alone and not one ever called back to say he has a job.

To make matters worse, my car is down and I cannot drive around looking for a job w/o a car now, can I? Or did you forget that Brummie?

Show me proof Brummie that I am not doing a thing to get a job or getting my life back in order for that matter.

You're just being all air and no substance.

Have a nice day.

Yizuman

• Brummie
    Brummie

Newlight, you want proof for how he has benifited from getting a kick up the ass? I was reflecting back on when he first started posting here and was asking for money, then everyone told him what to do about his situation, provided contacts and ideas, told him to get off his backside and do something etc. Well I personally think he should have been preparing way in advance and have already done most of those things. Thats proof enough for me that he needed a boot not a hug.

Yiz my point was that it took someone to tell you before you got up off your ass and tried to do something, they have all benifited you, of course to you its just being all air and no substance if we are not sending our Visa's.

I never told you to get a job, I never mentioned your "deafness" I understand the job situation. I am merely saying GET UP and go CHALLANGE those who are running you around in circles.

Megadude was bang on.

• dottie
    dottie

Yiz...

I'm so sorry to hear of your continuing troubles...I wish I could do more but I'm afraid all I can do is send you lots of hugs!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((Yiz))))))))))))))))))))))))

Dottie

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Brummie: "Newlight, you want proof for how he has benifited from getting a kick up the ass?"

No, that is not what I wanted you to provide proof for. I wanted you to PROVE that Yiz was NOT doing all he could at this time to solve his problems.

Brummie: "Yiz someone needs to give you a kick up the ass in order for you to get up and do something in order to help yourself"

The above statement implies that you THINK Yiz is lazy. I want you to show me proof that Yiz IS just being lazy and really does need to be kicked in the ass. Do you REALLY KNOW how much or how little Yiz is doing? All you really know is what Yiz writes on the forums.

My point being - unless you have been with Yiz in person, you don't REALLY know how much or how little Yiz is really doing.

Yiz came to this forum pleading for help. In his mind "help" meant money. When posters gave him only advice to help him get that money, he started to follow that advice. I do not consider Yiz's lack of knowledge as "needing to be kicked up the ass."

You do not need to be Sooo mean to Yiz, he is dealing with enough stress, you do not need to create more stress for him with insults of lazyness.

NewLight2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit